TRP down ?????

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago

Did u guys see TRP today?  It's 1.0 n that of Udariyan is 1.4 so we r not slot leader now

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by Abbb123


Did u guys see TRP today?  It's 1.0 n that of Udariyan is 1.4 so we r not slot leader now

Yes saw and mood bhi off hua and tension main ki aise kaise I thought increase hua hoga but nai Kuch nai hua increase trp infact decrease guys watch it in TV 

Posted: 4 days ago

I think that is because of same Blackman sacrifice and now jealousy track 

Now they should work hard on the storyline, not follow typical storyline 

They are not using total potential of great actors like badi ma, tej, alok etc they are so good actor . 

Posted: 4 days ago

Kick shagun out. It will help in trp. Badi maa and the rest of Shaurya family is enough for negative characters in the show. 

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by 07RB


Kick shagun out. It will help in trp. Badi maa and the rest of Shaurya family is enough for negative characters in the show. 

Yar is shagun kuch krti toh h nhi kuch hatke bs muh bnati rhti h 

Kuch toh kre 

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by lonelyyyy


I think that is because of same Blackman sacrifice and now jealousy track 

Now they should work hard on the storyline, not follow typical storyline 

They are not using total potential of great actors like badi ma, tej, alok etc they are so good actor . 

I know but they need to build up the story na so this was needed she need to come and live with saberwals to face them and that was why this story was introduced the fmy will not easily accept them they will do something so blackmail and related to shagun is will be there no matter what...... Just keep watching on TV the upcoming story will give us fighting then together for that Shaadi and then staying under the same roof is possible alag rehe k kaunsa fight lad skate hai ye log ......

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by Doll56


I know but they need to build up the story na so this was needed she need to come and live with saberwals to face them and that was why this story was introduced the fmy will not easily accept them they will do something so blackmail and related to shagun is will be there no matter what...... Just keep watching on TV the upcoming story will give us fighting then together for that Shaadi and then staying under the same roof is possible alag rehe k kaunsa fight lad skate hai ye log ......

Ok fingers crossed 

Ya agree with your point

Posted: 4 days ago

Yaar kya hai yeh had week ka jhanjhat every week ek nayA drama with this TRP 😟

Story accha  khasa chal raha hai na and I see there are many fans for this show I see on ttt and insta and if they want to watch us on tv then why the hell they upload in hotstar before epi airs? 😟

Unlogon ka kissa kya hai yaar I don’t care I like show it’s in best pase that’s it 


Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
||~*~Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani ~*~|| : TRP Analysis Thread

pencil Aromaticglitter   stackexchange 184   eye 27296

Aromaticglitter 184 27296 4 days ago mamta22
Trp this week

pencil 07RB   stackexchange 1   eye 409

07RB 1 409 5 days ago shahsb_26
Trp Increase- how?

pencil Nadia_15   stackexchange 18   eye 1201

Nadia_15 18 1201 10 days ago sree07
TRP Thread

pencil Pighalta_Bhoot   stackexchange 14   eye 893

Pighalta_Bhoot 14 893 11 days ago anuprem
TRP Increased

pencil Pighalta_Bhoot   stackexchange 9   eye 972

Pighalta_Bhoot 9 972 18 days ago Tikmun

Topic Info

9 Participants 14 Replies 1195Views

Topic started by Abbb123

Last replied by Abbb123

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP