•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I only feel thing: Utter heartbreak🥺. My mood will be off for a little while.😭

Achhey din khatam. Ab ITV shows ke cliche reality pe aayo. In hindsight, I was expecting Anokhi to succumb to the pressure but this show has always played out the story relatively hatke from other shows.

I was hoping Anokhi to come clear about Tej's "salaah" and both of them figure out something together and break the stereotype of "FL sacrificing her love and happiness" and show a bit selfishness for once.

I'm in two minds about Anokhi's decision. Disappointed that she turned out to be the same old ITV FL but at the same time her stance is understandable. 

She was cornered from all sides. She was bullied, faced harassment and humiliation, rusticated, thrown out of her only living place - a place for which she had to pass so many hurdles and then came the ultimate manipulation. And she faced all of this ALL ALONE like a fighter that she is. Shaurya was not with her. Her resolve weakened only when she was threatened with Shaurya's career destruction, not her own.

Reminds of Babli's words: baar baar chot pohanchayoge toh ek din toot hi jaaygi nikkii bhi

I think this was a foreshadowing.

Now, the only consolation is that Shaurya actually does not believe any of Anokhi's words. He knows something is wrong. That's a relief. No major MU. 

Anyway, i'll go and have some ice cubes as well.

P.S. Anokhi could have spoken a little bit softly to Shaurya.😭 He looked in so much pain😭