Dadi is back and giving her valuable statement 😂😂 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

This show should be reported and banded for giving immoral massages and showing illegal things.

In 5 years track they promote bigamy now EMA.

If they want to show kairat then what's d necessary of showing siveer marriage?

And my God thks girl is totally a shitty girl.No words for her.And two male lead worship herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And this selfish girl settled in ranveer house leaving her moudi.Why she was still there with kartik??

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

When will we get rid of Sirat? She is so immature. She is a married woman but still acts like a child. Every time I hear her  voice, my ears bleed😡. I can't stand Sirat even for a single second phir bhi she is testing my patienceπŸ₯Ί. I don't know why I am still watching this drama. That "bla bla"kinda annoying tha.

They have lost the plot .... suddenly they want the viewers to believe that the undying love that they showed between kartik and naira is over and kartik can fall for some other girl ...sirat is so irritating ..how can they think that we can accept her in place of naira ....when shivangi herself is doing the show then why not show her as naira rather than sirat ...it's not like when akshara was shown dead as she had left the show ..shivangi is still there so better to make her do a role in which she is loved 

Originally posted by jannatsara

And my God thks girl is totally a shitty girl.No words for her.And two male lead worship herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And this selfish girl settled in ranveer house leaving her moudi.Why she was still there with kartik??

ranveer deserves better (and so do we audience).

and omG. That annoying maudi is in goenka villa? Both these sirat and maudi are such leeches. They stick to rich people under guise of all majboori and then act like they are so nice and mahaan and innocent.

What’s wrong with Suhasini- she kept insulting Naira and her family left and right and ab jab there are 2 actually irritating people- she is all friendly with them?!

Atleast i might have digested kairat if sirat didn't marry ranveer... Bt nowπŸ˜–πŸ˜– it's disgusting... They r making ranveer bakra.. 

Sirat will become female version of kunal from silsila soonπŸ˜–

Arre bhai, let alone love. Dadi wanted to uphold the sanctity of marriage even when Aditya was beating Keerti black and blue.

Her sanskaar are more fickle than monsoon weather.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Arre bhai, let alone love. Dadi wanted to uphold the sanctity of marriage even when Aditya was beating Keerti black and blue.

When it comes to Kittu's marriage with anyone else except his love..dadi will turn out most desparate

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

And this dadi never well treated with singhania... even in marriage she imposed several rules regulations on singhania on name of rasam.Even  after marriage she tried to control naira's relation during kriti-naksh marriage.Even still they don't give proper respect to naksh.

on d contrary, dadi made moudi her friend.She involved moudi in her plan for kittu and they decided every rasam for marriage and now mourned over that 

Ohh man! How can u forget that! She was so regressive nd how can someone be so cruel to thier own daughter.

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

Dadi is pathetic,she can see love in sirat's eyes but what about kartik? This drama needs to be banned ASAP. Unbearable hogya hai🀒

Almost all shows of star plus are promoting EMA these days or they have two women track. Plus their female character is always a 17-21 year old paired against a 30 something guy.

Star plus brought so many progressive shows five years ago now it has gone so regressive.