Dadi is back and giving her valuable statement 😂😂

Posted: 2 years ago

Finally dadi is back and carefully listen her valuable statement regarding sirat and kartik.They're now promoting EMA.I feel pity for ranveer.They spoil his life.

Btwm trp is increasing.

I don't understand the concept of trp.If we watch some clip in insta and online episode then does it help them to grow trp??

Anyways looking forward to ur review.I will skip the episode. 

https://youtu.be/QI14SoZUHd8

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Dadi is pathetic,she can see love in sirat's eyes but what about kartik? This drama needs to be banned ASAP. Unbearable hogya hai🀒

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago

Dadi is a big hypocrite... When there was actually love b/w kartik and naira... She never acknowledged that....she used to taunt naira in one way or other over their love... always tried to separate them... 

when vedika track happened ,she was fully supporting Vedika and didn't want naira to come between them, coz for her Vedika - kartik was married although kartik was not in love with Vedika ....But now when this sirat is actually married to someone else she like/love whatever.. she saw love in eyes of sirat for kartik... And want her to back with Kartik in future....such a cunning n hypocrite lady....kaise bhi kr k Kittu k shadi krani h inhe

I never thought my once favourite show would get degraded this badly....That character Seerat is the most obnoxious character ever in the show. And with the current track they are promoting EMA. If they wanted to show Seerat developed feelings for Karthik it would have been better before marriage but continuing to show scenes like Karthik adorning Seerat necklace, eyelock scenes look pukeworthy... and makes Karthik also immoral and now suddenly as fans are protesting Karthik remembered his Naira, what an eyewash.  Hope they end the series before degrade it more, if not go for generation leap.. the so called fans on Twitter/ Sm don’t want to see any story except for living vicariously through their favourite characters, No wonder they don’t mind Karthik and Seerat as they are played by their favourite actors However illogical and immoral the scenes appear 

Naira had such bad luck falling in love with a guy from this family. All of them are hypocrites. I could never like this dadi and manish. Both are so arrogant and too full of themselves. They think if they want some thing they should get and they are never wrong. Akshara was lucky she had such good in laws. Yes some had issues but they were grey and changed for better if required

[QUOTE=jannatsara]

Finally dadi is back and carefully listen her valuable statement regarding sirat and kartik.They're now promoting EMA.I feel pity for ranveer.They spoil his life.

Btwm trp is increasing.

I don't understand the concept of trp.If we watch some clip in insta and online episode then does it help them to grow trp??

Anyways looking forward to ur review.I will skip the episode. 

https://youtu.be/QI14SoZUHd8

[/QUOTE

I can say one point about trp. As anupama has the highest trp which airs immediately after yrkkh some part of trp audience may watch yrkkh for timepass. 

If they really want to bring naira they would have ended seerat character till now. So Kairat is the end game. Again the same saga of seerat solving problems , lectures , separations and marriages and romanceπŸ€ͺ

Rinse and repeat of Kaira. 

omg.. never expected this! looks like kairat is endgame after all

Dekha my prediction was right..I told u at d end kartik would say sorry and the way he tried to pacify sirat.Disgusting.And their bla bla bla moment copied from kaira moment but at that time kaira were married.

Generally still a male friend doesn't so cosy with his two months known friend.He won't mind to putting necklace around her necklet.All this things doesn't match with our culture. But now they do it for their jodi 

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Dadi is a big hypocrite... When there was actually love b/w kartik and naira... She never acknowledged that....she used to taunt naira in one way or other over their love... always tried to separate them... 

when vedika track happened ,she was fully supporting Vedika and didn't want naira to come between them, coz for her Vedika - kartik was married although kartik was not in love with Vedika ....But now when this sirat is actually married to someone else she like/love whatever.. she saw love in eyes of sirat for kartik... And want her to back with Kartik in future....such a cunning n hypocrite lady....kaise bhi kr k Kittu k shadi krani h inhe

Whole khandan behave as if kartik was one and only single person around the world...They're so much worried how he could spend whole life alone!Aren't they for him??

Even kairav now understood he didn't not need any mother figure.He likes sirat bocz she is naira's look alike and likes too.

And I was happy when kartik shouted but at d end he came to pacify.And those dream sequence is so bad.It's using now whitewashed but we know the truth.So naira said kartik should marry and he will definately do that one day.

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago