Captions please😍

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 days ago

Hola peepssmiley31 

Hope you all are doing well and staying safesmiley27 

You all might have blushed at least once while watching ZKM. smiley43 I know the count is infinitesmiley36smiley37 

See how adorable they look while they are blushingsmiley43smiley42 

Pour in your captions for these blushing beautiessmiley43

This was shot on KV's bday and he was seems to be blushing all the way this episode. When he caress Mehak's cheek saying she is blushing too much was like whoa....

Beautiful Girl Love Blushing Hands Cheeks Stock Illustration 156367415

I can see 50 shades of Pinksmiley14smiley37

Shaurya's mind is tickled pink, not difficult to guess the road it is embarking, it is his favourite destination with Mehak aroundsmiley36

Mehak's innocent mind is seeing through Rose coloured,all gulabi, with love of life next to her, La Vie en rosesmiley27poor lady,if only she knew about his thought process, she'd end up blushing pink smiley43

The guests in background..well,they are thinking about the promised pink paper- 2000 /- as return gift,as Shanna parties were always eventful & extremely memorable,the invites probably had a footnote of statutory warningsmiley36

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Shaurya's mind is tickled pink, not difficult to guess the road it is embarking, it is his favourite destination with Mehak aroundsmiley36

Mehak's innocent mind is seeing through Rose coloured,all gulabi, with love of life next to her, La Vie en rosesmiley27poor lady,if only she knew about his thought process, she'd end up blushing pink smiley43

The guests in background..well,they are thinking about the promised pink paper- 2000 /- as return gift,as Shanna parties were always eventful & extremely memorable,the invites probably had a footnote of statutory warningsmiley36

whoa my sista is equally corrupted too. 50 shades of pink, or 50 shades of khanna... 

everyone during this episode clan in Pink. I was like who is getting engaged why the rest in Pink.... then i notice its common for TV shows especially our hindi shows to wear in same color coordination.

50 shades of Mehrya 

Originally posted by Haseena2020

whoa my sista is equally corrupted too. 50 shades of pink, or 50 shades of khanna... 

everyone during this episode clan in Pink. I was like who is getting engaged why the rest in Pink.... then i notice its common for TV shows especially our hindi shows to wear in same color coordination.

50 shades of Mehrya 

Ha ha sis smiley36 S Khanna was probably all possible shades of grey too,any refrence to his earlier behaviour as anti-hero or innuendo to internet is purely coincidentalsmiley37

Oh yes,ITV obsession to colour coordination at times gets too loud for peace of poor mind with glares in place to deflect the gaudy lurid😎

@ bold -smiley14😂

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Haseena2020

This was shot on KV's bday and he was seems to be blushing all the way this episode. When he caress Mehak's cheek saying she is blushing too much was like whoa....

Beautiful Girl Love Blushing Hands Cheeks Stock Illustration 156367415

Awwieee....this is so cute Haseena dismiley42smiley43

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Oh my Nitya Di..smiley37🙈 

Must say...what a keen observationsmiley32smiley42

Zindagi Ki Mehek