•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hola peeps🤗 

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe❤️ 

You all might have blushed at least once while watching ZKM. ☺️ I know the count is infinite😆🤣 

See how adorable they look while they are blushing☺️ 

Pour in your captions for these blushing beauties☺️

This was shot on KV's bday and he was seems to be blushing all the way this episode. When he caress Mehak's cheek saying she is blushing too much was like whoa....

Beautiful Girl Love Blushing Hands Cheeks Stock Illustration 156367415

I can see 50 shades of Pink🤣

Shaurya's mind is tickled pink, not difficult to guess the road it is embarking, it is his favourite destination with Mehak around😆

Mehak's innocent mind is seeing through Rose coloured,all gulabi, with love of life next to her, La Vie en rose❤️poor lady,if only she knew about his thought process, she'd end up blushing pink ☺️

The guests in background..well,they are thinking about the promised pink paper- 2000 /- as return gift,as Shanna parties were always eventful & extremely memorable,the invites probably had a footnote of statutory warning😆

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Shaurya's mind is tickled pink, not difficult to guess the road it is embarking, it is his favourite destination with Mehak around😆

Mehak's innocent mind is seeing through Rose coloured,all gulabi, with love of life next to her, La Vie en rose❤️poor lady,if only she knew about his thought process, she'd end up blushing pink ☺️

The guests in background..well,they are thinking about the promised pink paper- 2000 /- as return gift,as Shanna parties were always eventful & extremely memorable,the invites probably had a footnote of statutory warning😆

whoa my sista is equally corrupted too. 50 shades of pink, or 50 shades of khanna... 

everyone during this episode clan in Pink. I was like who is getting engaged why the rest in Pink.... then i notice its common for TV shows especially our hindi shows to wear in same color coordination.

50 shades of Mehrya 

Originally posted by Haseena2020

whoa my sista is equally corrupted too. 50 shades of pink, or 50 shades of khanna... 

everyone during this episode clan in Pink. I was like who is getting engaged why the rest in Pink.... then i notice its common for TV shows especially our hindi shows to wear in same color coordination.

50 shades of Mehrya 

Ha ha sis 😆 S Khanna was probably all possible shades of grey too,any refrence to his earlier behaviour as anti-hero or innuendo to internet is purely coincidental🤣

Oh yes,ITV obsession to colour coordination at times gets too loud for peace of poor mind with glares in place to deflect the gaudy lurid😎

@ bold -😂

Originally posted by Haseena2020

This was shot on KV's bday and he was seems to be blushing all the way this episode. When he caress Mehak's cheek saying she is blushing too much was like whoa....

Beautiful Girl Love Blushing Hands Cheeks Stock Illustration 156367415

Awwieee....this is so cute Haseena di☺️

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Oh my Nitya Di..🤣🙈 

Must say...what a keen observation👏