RaghVi Drabble: Mrs. Turned into Mr. - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine_94

Awww it was so cutely romantic.. 

u write it so well. I felt I was seeing them in front of my eyes. 

Can’t wait to see this kind of romance on screen 

Luvd it... thank u for writing 

Thank you so much!!! ❤️🤗

Ifeels grwat to know that you could imagine it in your head and it wasn't out of place!!! 

Same here!! Though i don't want them to rush into love this soon!! 

Originally posted by Chaitdar25

Such a lovely drabble 🥰😍

Loved it ❤️😘

Thank you so much!!! smiley27smiley31

Originally posted by monsi08

Awwwww.... it was soo sooo soooo .. um... yummylicious ... 💕💕💕

I have goosebumps literally reading this ... 🥰

Keep them coming... 

ARDHAMAINDA 😀😀😀

Edited :  can we send this to the CVs ... agar unhone kuchh bakwas kiya hai after having so much potential in the scene... they can reshoot it as per this 😂😂

We need to let them know... we won't settle for any less ... 

So CVs... ARDHAMAAINDA 😂😂

Thank you so much!!! smiley27smiley31

Glad you found it yummiliocious though it was nowhere realated to food bleh! 

Yes i will keep them coming, that's not even a thing to twll because i love them with all my heart and writing on them is always pleasure. 

In the show the scene got tweaked to emotional ride but you have this shot to bounce back on 😆

Originally posted by Amnnaa

Raghav surely have to teach her some Telugu words😆.

Loved her antics and the way he riled her up. I hope they show us kinda similar scene tomorrow. 

And thank you for giving us such a cute story 🤗

Thank you so much Amna!!❤️🤗

We got something totally different and too short though for our liking but we have to manage with it anyhow😔

Originally posted by ImHemangi

bappa ek scene me gajab OS likha hai sweetie..dil le lo ❤️❤️❤️..this is perfect and super scene for ongoing track just perfect cute antic fabulous. Sicku sir plz take note

Thank you so much Hemangi!!❤️🤗

Glad you liked it !! Wish they read our stories and accordingly, it would have been too awesome then

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much Hemangi!!❤️🤗

Glad you liked it !! Wish they read our stories and accordingly, it would have been too awesome then

o humari stories nhi dete... dekho aj scene hi palat diya🤣 kmse bahr amma ko bhagna tha pallu bhag gyi🤣

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Thank you so much for giving us such lovely os on this sences... I don’t what they will show in next episode about this sence between RaghVi but I'm so happy to read your wonderful os ❤️🤗

It so romantic and cute like pallavi Rao 😆

Thank you so much for reading it and giving it your time to even appreciate it with such a lovely comment!❤️🤗

Glad you enjoyed this shot

Originally posted by ImHemangi

o humari stories nhi dete... dekho aj scene hi palat diya🤣 kmse bahr amma ko bhagna tha pallu bhag gyi🤣

Haaa we thought amma would run off giving them, their time but Pallavi ran away and hence the scene turned emotional😭