Posted: 2 years ago

Pls don’t hate me for the title! Where are some new BTS pics of Akshita and Param together?! Seeing everyone’s except theirs and it makes me sad!!!! 😭😭😭

the fact that he is not on SNS, I think that plays a role here.

Originally posted by Monstuholic

the fact that he is not on SNS, I think that plays a role here.

SNS?

Social Networking Sites, e.g. Instagram, Twitter etc. Param avoids the negativity and toxicity of being on these places.

Originally posted by Monstuholic

social networking sites like fb, insta

Ohhh got it haha! Thanks for clarifying :) Akshita is on it though, literally no pics of her and Param together in all these scenes 😭. 

Originally posted by Hanna21

Ohhh got it haha! Thanks for clarifying :) Akshita is on it though, literally no pics of her and Param together in all these scenes 😭. 

he comes across as a reserved person and maybe she doesn't post in order to avoid link up rumours

Originally posted by rubys07

Social Networking Sites, e.g. Instagram, Twitter etc. Param avoids the negativity and toxicity of being on these places.

Param is thoda-sa on twitter (according to him) rest he has abandoned long back.  

Originally posted by A_ChaoticSoul

Param is thoda-sa on twitter (according to him) rest he has abandoned long back.  

still waiting for Akshita to post some BTS of her and Param 😭 

And he’s ‘coming‘ On Instagram 😁🤓

Originally posted by A_ChaoticSoul