Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

As much as I'm happy about the backlash and fall in ratings, I do hope they don't set out on a losing streak because the actors and team ( barring the writers for this track and channel's interference if it's there) don't deserve it. They're a hardworking bunch who deserve results and hopefully the revised storyline will bring them that!

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Felicie

Y'all have NO IDEA how much sadistic pleasure this news gives me. Go on, PS, keep falling till you fetch back the sensible brains you sold for prime time slot and dhoom tana Dhara Show. I've been waiting for this to happen... holding on to the hope that this might prompt a return to the earlier standard! Bonus points if they make Dhara even a tiny bit digestible after all this.

the first thought when i saw 1.8 was it should have been 1.4-1.5🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

As much as I'm happy about the backlash and fall in ratings, I do hope they don't set out on a losing streak because the actors and team ( barring the writers for this track and channel's interference if it's there) don't deserve it. They're a hardworking bunch who deserve results and hopefully the revised storyline will bring them that!

💯 

I think I just want the channel to keep its hands off this show. The production house seemed to be handling the story just fine.

I don’t want the show to be pulled off air, or the actors to leave because they did not sign up for this mess (yes Akshay included 🙂)- for better or worse I like members of the family, if they change an actor(s) midway it will really affect the flow.

I also hope SP does not have ulti khopdi and think that they need to add more dhum tanana to pull in the TRP audience. The top TRP shows for SP are major drag fests and are quiet unbearable to watch. They definitely have good actors and redeeming scenes, but they do tend to tip towards vamps and negativity. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The TRPs are for the previous week of dhara's crappy dreams and hallucinations. I'm glad it saw a decrease! We have had enough of her ðŸ˜¡

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

The TRPs are for the previous week of dhara's crappy dreams and hallucinations. I'm glad it saw a decrease! We have had enough of her ðŸ˜¡

party abhi shuru huyi hein🤣