Trp is 1.8 & decrease of 0.1 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Nevertheless , I am done with the show. 🥺 KD and Alice are brilliant performers but can't say about rest ...shivi is close to my heart ... There is just so much OTT drama always no one will see that ... I don't think the trp is of this week though ... Not sure because mon and Tue wed were good episodes , I think it's a domino effect from previous week ...not too sure ... But bidding adieu to the show today . I was here for shivi ... Dhara ne dimag kharab kar dia ... 

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

But why did it have to decrease in a shivi filled episodes week?🥺🥺

The Monday to wednesday episodes are included in this🤧🤧.I hope the makers don't get a wrong impression and add more drama🥺🥺

Arey, these are previous week’s TRP’s 🤣

All the bantwara and crap 

Personally I didn't like Dhara's drama dragging but if people give good TRP to shows like daily fighting and dragging it for entire week full episode screaming and shouting by female lead then pandya store also deserve good TRP it's far far better then other craps 

Originally posted by Transference

Thank god😅

Then it's a good thing, it's high time they realise that dragging such crappy tracks will not give them more trps. Hope we see an improvement in story line and get well balanced episode's 😁

Originally posted by mahajanaish

Nevertheless , I am done with the show. 🥺 KD and Alice are brilliant performers but can't say about rest ...shivi is close to my heart ... There is just so much OTT drama always no one will see that ... I don't think the trp is of this week though ... Not sure because mon and Tue wed were good episodes , I think it's a domino effect from previous week ...not too sure ... But bidding adieu to the show today . I was here for shivi ... Dhara ne dimag kharab kar dia ... 

hey...i know we are expecting shivi and got three good episodes this week. The trp for this will get reflected next week. This is all for dhara maata's crap.

Just give yourself some time and watch the show for shivi....

As you said KD and Alice are brilliant performers...infact all actors need to be  credited for working so hard during pandemic....lets just be little patient...i am sure cvs will make amends

That's good I guess.

Hope makers understand what the audience wants and improve accordingly❤️

Originally posted by Transference

Exactly sab log yaha shock hogaye😆

Dhara maata crap didnt sell well in the market🤣

i am feeling khaleja mein thandak feels after seeing the decrease🤣

Honestly I was waiting since long for trp to decrease. May month was filled with horrible episodes and in June it was Dhara and Gaumbi defending their wrongs and not acceptaining it. 

Guys try that next week trp increases so that writers gets sensibility that we don't want illogical things we want good stuffs which also include a better Rishita like 2 episodes

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

hey...i know we are expecting shivi and got three good episodes this week. The trp for this will get reflected next week. This is all for dhara maata's crap.

Just give yourself some time and watch the show for shivi....

As you said KD and Alice are brilliant performers...infact all actors need to be  credited for working so hard during pandemic....lets just be little patient...i am sure cvs will make amends

Not too sure man ... They ruined a good plot today ... I mean it was so illogical ... U take a nearly dying person to hospital or care for her not make her walk to the temple ... 

I mena there are just so many things , bad plot , dragfest , bad editing ... I mean more than anything it's because I can't see them ruin ShiVi ... I fell in love with them and now I fell out of love because they are just going on and on ... ShiVi too will lose its charm mid-way ... Pandian stores MVP was it's subtleness , the very reason why it is still on air in South ... But Pandya store is so far away from subtleness now ... 😢

Y'all have NO IDEA how much sadistic pleasure this news gives me. Go on, PS, keep falling till you fetch back the sensible brains you sold for prime time slot and dhoom tana Dhara Show. I've been waiting for this to happen... holding on to the hope that this might prompt a return to the earlier standard! Bonus points if they make Dhara even a tiny bit digestible after all this.