Trp is 1.8 & decrease of 0.1

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 days ago

Trps is 1.8 & out of top 10 after very very long..

After months for 1st time ps trps got decreased frm its previous week , i hope makers realize its bhabhi drama dint work & focus on what worked before...its 7:30 slot & they will have some tough competition so they have to buck up

Originally posted by Yashasviiiii

After months for 1st time ps trps got decreased frm its previous week , i hope makers realize its bhabhi drama dint work & focus on what worked before...its 7:30 slot & they will have some tough competition so they have to buck up

Is this for this week ?? No wonder such dragfest ... I hope they realise what they are doing .

I am happy Dhara’s beating, and her drama didn't get TRP’s 

Originally posted by Yashasviiiii

i am so happy TRP audience are sensible and didnt entertain all the bhabhi crap. Expected a major decrease but atleast this is a warning sign

Out of top 10 is issue considering its SP and 7.30 pm is prime slot...they have a tough competition with CS on colours

These are for episodes from May 27th to June 3rd which were pure drag fest and crappy drama of dhara's hallucinations and monologues

I am so happy TRP went down

I hope writers see the Social media outrage and trp decrease and make amends soon

Edited by ItsmePriya - 7 days ago

But why did it have to decrease in a shivi filled episodes week?🥺🥺

The Monday to wednesday episodes are included in this🤧🤧.I hope the makers don't get a wrong impression and add more drama🥺🥺

Originally posted by mahajanaish

Is this for this week ?? No wonder such dragfest ... I hope they realise what they are doing .

Yes till Wednesday ka trps, i hope makers get some sense of how boring this week was & who is main usp of the show 

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

But why did it have to decrease in a shivi filled episodes week?🥺🥺

The Monday to wednesday episodes are included in this🤧🤧.I hope the makers don't get a wrong impression and add more drama🥺🥺

I guess trp comes for the previous week episodes....for this week it will come next week i guess

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

i am so happy TRP audience are sensible and didnt entertain all the bhabhi crap. Expected a major decrease but atleast this is a warning sign

Out of top 10 is issue considering its SP and 7.30 pm is prime slot...they have a tough competition with CS on colours

These are for episodes from May 27th to June 3rd which were pure drag fest and crappy drama of dhara's hallucinations and monologues

I am so happy TRP went down

I hope writers see the Social media outrage and trp decrease and make amends soon

I am a bit confused. Trp comes out every thursday.does it include Monday to Saturday episodes of the previous week or Wednesday to wednesday episodes?🤔🤔

Pandya Store