Sonu and mayanks relationship

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 days ago

So does Ahaan know about Sonu and Mayank being in a relationship or does he just know that he tried to take advantage of her? 

Because I feel this is a major point. Sonu has not started hiding things just now. She’s been doing it for ages. 

Originally posted by bob-bob

So does Ahaan know about Sonu and Mayank being in a relationship or does he just know that he tried to take advantage of her? 

Because I feel this is a major point. Sonu has not started hiding things just now. She’s been doing it for ages. 

Unfortunately no..sonu did not reveal she was in a relationship with mayank because of ahaans sanskaar mode.she feared if she told ahaan he wouldn't have accepted it

I think Ahaan does not know about it. Only Raj knows. She has hidden the things about their dating.

Posted: 7 days ago

Absolutely because Sonu very conveniently hid the fact from Ahaan that she was in a relationship with Mayank. What a selfish girl! I don't know why both the females are soooo much horrible in Ahaan's family except Chachi

Ishk Par Zor Nahi