Sneak Peak_10/06/21 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

Which character are you talking about??  Arnav's nani was a positive character. Is it daadi? Or maami?

I think she is referring to the fact that Naani was a bit adamant and conservative about her views in wanting to make Lavanya be trained as a bahu. But I think she had an ulterior motive in wanting Khushi  around. She does say that Khushi waali baat hum Anjali bitiya ke dimaag main daale hain. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I think she is referring to the fact that Naani was a bit adamant and conservative about her views in wanting to make Lavanya be trained as a bahu. But I think she had an ulterior motive in wanting Khushi  around. She does say that Khushi waali baat hum Anjali bitiya ke dimaag main daale hain. 

Oh😆

Its been so many years now, I don't remember many minute things but I used to like her, I remember her as a good character, maybe a bit strict but still endearing. But yeah I hated how she wanted Lavanya trained like a bahu or to become like Khushi

I think ishqi will

I really hope she does. Its long due😆 maybe in today's hospital scene she may give him an earful due yo which he may feel she doesn't love him and go ahead with his wedding?

She wasn't negative. She saw things her own way and actually behaved like a legit Naani and saw things from her own perspective which wasn't completely wrong, coming from people her age. When Lavanya humiliated Khushi infront of everyone, she took a stand. TBH Lavanya did create a terrible impression on her at first. Literally no one behaves like that infront of elders. She also supported Lavanya when she won her heart; and also saw things in her own unbiased way (When Maami and everyone were against Khushi & Payal for hiding Shyam's truth; she understood that they did it to protect everyone). 

IPKKND; Daadi was the negative character and I'm glad she didn't stay for long. 

Yeah it was either a Daadi or a Naani, I honestly don't remember after all these years 😆 One was a reasonable character and the other one was certainly not.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

Which character are you talking about??  Arnav's nani was a positive character. Is it daadi? Or maami?

Oh I did not mind Maami at all, her fashion sense was impeccable😆I last watched the series about a decade ago so everything's a bit hazy, it was the character that was introduced much later in the show (don't remember if it was the Naani or the Daadi). Not the one shown from the beginning, I know that was a positive character.

Originally posted by rubys07

Oh I did not mind Maami at all, her fashion sense was impeccable😆I last watched the series about a decade ago so everything's a bit hazy, it was the character that was introduced much later in the show (don't remember if it was the Naani or the Daadi). Not the one shown from the beginning, I know that was a positive character.

Then it's definitely daadi😆 I also liked Mami❤️ she was a bit  ott but nevertheless lovable😆

Dadi was the one introduced much later. And I found her damn weird🤣 vahi negative thi😆

But I think Ahaan ki dadi sabse aage hai, she seems like such a goon, torturing her dil, locking her up for years and all, and still emotionally manipulating grandkinds😡

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by rubys07

I rewatched the entire series recently!! ❤️