Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Sneak Peak_10/06/21 - Page 3

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karthik is ❤️ hope Ahaan the mahaan ke dimaag thikaane pe aaye

Daadi is churail Jo apne bachchhon ko bhi nahi chhodti🤬.. will be happy to see her  when her pota ishqi ke pichhe pichhe ghumega . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

itna sab hone ke baad bhi ahaan has to think if he loves ishqi or not? 🤣

old ishki be like - kartik kuch logo ke dimaag mein bhusaa bhara hota hai, jala do toh khali ho jata hai 🤣

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

is it only me who isnt liking these bright sunlight confrontation scenes? 🤪

i wish it was at the pool at night 🥺

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In all gul shows  dadi is the most lovable character.   Only this time for a change gul made dadi main villain.   Is dadi ke saamne saare villains peekha pad gayi.  Hats off to abha maam.🤗

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

I also thought the same initially ki ab toh Savvy bhi nai hai then what

But she knows Ishqi is a smart woman with a voice of her own and much influence on Ahaan 

Whereas Rhea is a follower by all means and Ahaan does not give 2 cents to whatever she has ever got to say 

Rhea is much more easier to control and Ishqi is not, she'll do what she feels like 

And that too must put her off

Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

Dadi is a real villain she always dominant of her family especially Ahaan... yesterday episode dadi calling Ahaan but he didn't response so dadi has fear also she does not like Ishqi like bahu she wants Rhea bcz she doesn't has any own opinion but actually she doesn't... nobody knows Rhea real face...

Dadi is like if anyone come to her way she will destroy that character best example is savithri... dadi is ready to kill that person...

So I m 100% sure ishqaan marriage is d only solution to reveal dadis true face...

Some drama will be there in marriage but ishqaan will get married from very first episode ishqaan couple formed and Ishqi already light the diya in Ahaan house dadi is person to do so...

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Apke mann mein kuch nahi ho riya hai, Karthik showing Ahaan the way 

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Apke mann mein kuch nahi ho riya hai, Karthik showing Ahaan the way 

Kartik is a truee Gem ❤️

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This Dadi is tooo much pura Sneak peak hi khrab kar diya🤬

I hope Ahaan does not keep on listening to this Budhiya the evil🤔

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kartik is such a sorted man. He is a sweetheart. 

The Gandi Dadi is just Ewwwwww.