Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: bhshre95

But ittu chotu sa sneak peek?🥺

Makers are tadpao-ing us, just like Ishqi's planning to tadpao-ing Ahaan (not deliberately)😭

Edited by Artemis7 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

There is no need to tell him that. He will understand on his own when he will do it😆

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Dadi alag karhea ishqaan ko lekin fail hojayengi...ahu laala bagawat karega ishqi ke liye.

Yes I am actually glad dadi is plotting against Ishqaan & Rhea is trying to con Ahaan into marriage. A sanskar-tod mandap-chod bhagawat is on the cards & is very much required to justify the show title & premise - ishq par zor nahi, rhea ke saath lagaye na lage aur ishqi ke saath bujhaye na bujhe!

This time it will be Ishqi who will be checking all the sanskar & family ke liye sacrifice boxes & Aahan flouting each one.

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
geeky_granger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol I like ... dadi showing her true colours to Ishqi ... but I loved how Ishqi told her there is no Ishqaan - talk to the hand, you budhiya. Ishqi can live without Ahaan in her life, but I don’t think Ahaan  can.

This is going to be Ahaan’s angst ... I have a feeling Kartik or Ahaan himself will hear Dadi’s doing of keeping Ishqi away and that’ll be the first step he takes in making sure Ishqi becomes his mrs.

Once he imagines ishqi in place of Rhea, Samaj ajayega kitna ghehre dubki marraha hai ishkqi ke ishkq main! đŸ¤Ł

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh this daadi  is worst and her antics are weird . I am happy Daadi showing Ishqi her true colours . Now she will be able to connect dots when maangalik drama happens . It soothes my ears when Ishqi said there is no Ishqaan bcause I want to see her as independent not as damsel in distress and Ahaan being the saviour .I believe Ishqi can move on from Ahaan but Ahaan won’t be able to . I want to see his denial turning into turmoil and angst and obsession. I don’t want Ishqi to forgive Ahaan so easily bcause he hasn’t done anything worth to deserve her forgiveness. Let him undergo redemption and earn back her trust and love . It should not be easy for Ahaan after all the damage he had done to her in the name of ‘ justice’ to his best friend . I seriously wish makers don’t rush Ishqaan love and marriage . Ahaan should watch for himself how Ishqi could move on independently without him and how he cannot move on even from the pool night. He should realise she is mentally and emotionally strong  and he is the vulnerable one . Ahaan’s monologues always focus on Ishqi’s love for him but never ever on his own feelings . He always tells how he thinks he encouraged Ishqi to feel for him but never ever on his own obsession for her . His talks always make me believe that he thinks too high about himself that’s y he thought she feel for him. First he needs to admit himself that he is the one who fell in love first and then his delusions about himself will vanish .I really hope Gul shows all these instead of rushed love and marriage .

Now they are back into before pool night mode . Ahaan’s delusions are partly cleared that why she broke her marriage. It will be really interesting to see their progress together from here if Gul wishes . 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

I think ishqi will

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis7

Ye dadi kya karRhea hai?  đŸ¤˘

And Kartik, this boy â¤ď¸

Thank you for drilling some sense into your still in denial bhai đŸ˜†

Ab kya use hai even they drill into some ppl head and put sense but they don’t use it 😟😟

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ishqi told no ishqaan 🤣

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Daadi looked so creepy xD.  thoda bhootiya awaaz mein nahi boli vo? ya it was just me...

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O seriously hate that old woman. She is seriously a BIG BLOT on all the grand parents. The most selfish woman of the world.