Sneak Peak_10/06/21

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 days ago

Dadismiley11smiley11smiley11..she's like a snake behind a good face..poor ishqismiley6....ahu lalla is still confusiya abt his dil ka haal...kya hoga isavm ka🤦

Lol I like ... dadi showing her true colours to Ishqi ... but I loved how Ishqi told her there is no Ishqaan - talk to the hand, you budhiya. Ishqi can live without Ahaan in her life, but I don’t think Ahaan  can.

This is going to be Ahaan’s angst ... I have a feeling Kartik or Ahaan himself will hear Dadi’s doing of keeping Ishqi away and that’ll be the first step he takes in making sure Ishqi becomes his mrs.

Ye dadi kya karRhea hai? smiley29 smiley11

And Kartik, this boy smiley27

Thank you for drilling some sense into your still in denial bhai smiley36

Originally posted by esprit_00

Lol I like ... dadi showing her true colours to Ishqi ... but I loved how Ishqi told her there is no Ishqaan - talk to the hand, you budhiya. Ishqi can live without Ahaan in her life, but I don’t think Ahaan  can.

This is going to be Ahaan’s angst ... I have a feeling Kartik or Ahaan himself will hear Dadi’s doing of keeping Ishqi away and that’ll be the first step he takes in making sure Ishqi becomes his mrs.

Yes, Ishqi denying Ishqaan is the best part. She suppressed her feelings and is aware of his engagement with Rhea. She won't easily reciprocate feelings now. 

Originally posted by Artemis7

Ye dadi kya karRhea hai? smiley29 smiley11

And Kartik, this boy smiley27

Thank you for drilling some sense into your still in denial bhai smiley36

Dadi alag karhea ishqaan ko lekin fail hojayengi...ahu laala bagawat karega ishqi ke liye.

Dadismiley11smiley11 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi haismiley29

Karthik is as alwayssmiley27smiley27 such a sorted guy he issmiley27

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?smiley18

Originally posted by esprit_00

Hope so đź¤žđźŹ»

Ishk Par Zor Nahi