Should Shakhi get officially married now?

Poll Question :

Should Shakhi get officially married now?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Not Sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I think marriage has become a TRP necessity. I really wish otherwise, but the TRP audience will fall for marriage and kitchen politics only. To be honest, I feel that the MHRW picked up TRP after the marriage drama and by shifting the focus to family. Same way with GHKPM. Though the lead is still studying, fixing the family brings in TRPs. It will break my heart to see Anokhi in Sabarwal house making phulkas. But that's inevitable to fetch TRPs. For the sake of the longevity of the serial, I think marriage should happen now. 

That's where the show is heading... Without Bhallas... ðŸ˜†

But if that's the direction... SP should atleast release some meaningful promo  I still had lesser hope for that......

Also, real or fake Shadis are official ones.. Its always to present someone as your real/fake spouse.. Hopefully after Anokhi's confirmation... They won't continue use Sindoor Holi as shaadi... Sindoor holi can just be called commitment.. 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

That's where the show is heading... Without Bhallas... ðŸ˜†

But if that's the direction... SP should atleast release some meaningful promo  I still had lesser hope for that......

Also, real or fake Shadis are official ones.. Its always to present someone as your real/fake spouse.. Hopefully after Anokhi's confirmation... They won't continue use Sindoor Holi as shaadi... Sindoor holi can just be called commitment.. 

why SP is not releasing promo is really confusing..... even I wonder why this cold shoulder

Originally posted by sree07

why SP is not releasing promo is really confusing..... even I wonder why this cold shoulder

Promo can only be there when there is drastic change in storyline... So far, story has been in sync with whatever they showed in hurdle promo... 

And wedding will be drastic change now.. Hence, it should have a promo... 

I am not on Twitter or anywhere... But I do hope fandom is demanding... And people rather than asking if she is going off air... Should convey that there has to be some promo for important tracks... 

I think getting them married will put the show on the right track. 'Soch ki takkar' between leads can get some exposure. Right now, both are in early stage of love. The real test will be when Anokhi will start living in the sabherwaal house. She will have to face Tej and Badi Maa's dirty tactics on daily basis and question their mindset. She will have to further her career while being a sabherwaal bahu. Shaurya's loyalty and vehement support can be tested here.

Jald he dusri baar shaadi hogi shakhi ki..

Court marriage or mandir shaadi??

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Mandir wali shaadi. Jo ShaNoor karwayenge. Social marriage can happen later.

Sorry maine No isliye hi kara because I thought yeh social marriage wali pe vote hai.

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Mandir marriage hogi shayad 

But I want court marriage bcoz that is more legal 

Originally posted by amairakriyaansh

Mandir marriage hogi shayad 

But I want court marriage bcoz that is more legal 

Mujhe bhi court marriage chahiye thi.. 

Legal marriage is significant it can give a direction