We will keep the forum enliven

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to say that even if they wrap up in July.We must kerp the forum enliven,by our activities. Discussion,Story and all other activities. What u think. I am actually have a mixed feeling. I am feeling bad for Rahel varna Story se toh kab ka vaasta toot chuka hai.What u think guyz??

Yes, it is true. Rrahel is the reason i watched this show, i never watched the first season, i thought 2 season would be bakwass as well especially with new characters i only recognized Vishal and Helly. I didn't recognize Rrahul, and i wasn't excited but still i saw the first few episodes. And damn i fell in love with the character of Vansh. I wanna keep on writing the stories and wish to see Rahul and Helly together in new projects 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah girl ,

I have my Rrahel story to complete , I hope everyone will keep the forum alive .

I wish Rrahel comeback together as a couple in new show .

Yaa we should try to keep it active atleast for few more months.

FF writer should complete their pending works and others can discuss other things related to previous tracks etc.

But let's wait and see what will happen.....

Originally posted by Max789

Yeah girl ,

I have my Rrahel story to complete , I hope everyone will keep the forum alive .

Chances are less.But i will warmly welcome Rahel with other actors, bcoz its their profession and they need to grow. I really want the Jodi to be repeated, but i will welcome them with new actors as well.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I want to say that even if they wrap up in July.We must kerp the forum enliven,by our activities. Discussion,Story and all other activities. What u think. I am actually have a mixed feeling. I am feeling bad for Rahel varna Story se toh kab ka vaasta toot chuka hai.What u think guyz??

we we will.till.we can . U .writers can complete ur stories. 

Originally posted by Max789

Yeah girl ,

yeah plz finish ur story. Actually many.stories re pending.

Originally posted by Blueberry94

yeah plz finish ur story. Actually many.stories re pending.

Yeah I have my 3 riansh stories open , two of them reached there end too .

Khwahish will go on .

Other stories I will wrap up in a week as they reached there ending .

Same for  me Rrahel made me fall in love and stick towards the show  always❤️

I'm gonna miss thm sooooo much and hope to see them pairing in a new project❤️