A new member Swagat nhi karoge hamara - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Amnnaa

Her fiancé's family break the relation after coming to know the abortion of Amrutha, her sister. BWA have a grudge against Raghav because of this as he was the one who exposed it.

And Raghav exposed it because his and Pallavi’s name had been dragged into the abortion drama. Pallavi was asked to leave to Kolhapur  because Deshmukhs believed she aborted Raghav’s child. 😵 So our don set everything and everyone straight. ❤️

Also a very warm welcome to the most fun and crazy forum ever. I am sure you will have a blast. 🤗🤗

accha ok ! toh bara bindi  , kohlapur pe baithe  baithe yeh kaand kar rahi thi...I am sorry , but Raghav is right , BB should be punished , She  framed Pallavi , she  framed Kirti's dignity . in spite of being having two daughters , how can one stoop so low, Pallavi ka yeh over generosity  see useh aur  barawa milti hai ... and For GOD'S sake ,Vijay needs to open his eyes.

Har show mein  pallavi  jaisi mahan heroine  rehti hai ..why they need to be Parvati and tulsi all the time . i dont understand the  reason of  ultra mahan FL in shows.

VD is stupid🤣

Sulochana will not be punished soon, but in future if she tries to hurt raghav,or if she joins raghav’s enemy then pallavi will go to any extent!! Tab nai sochnewali wo kaku n all!!! 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Har show mein  pallavi  jaisi mahan heroine  rehti hai ..why they need to be Parvati and tulsi all the time . i dont understand the  reason of  ultra mahan FL in shows.

kyonki public aka trp aunty yahi pasand karti hai.😆

Welcome to the forum on very auspicious day!!

I am sure you will gonna love the forum :)

Can anyone tell me What happened to Mandar? Pallavi 's first husband.  

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Can anyone tell me What happened to Mandar? Pallavi 's first husband.  

All we know so far is the evening they got married mandhar left home for some work which VD asked him to do but never came back. 

Originally posted by Inese_20

All we know so far is the evening they got married mandhar left home for some work which VD asked him to do but never came back. 

Kya ho zinda hai?.Hai ram!