IPZN in the direction of Suno Chanda ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This is with reference to many post i saw on this forum ...that param told in an interview about IshQaan's wedding.....and many are disappointed and cant blame anyone because ITV has always given us horrible , unrealistic and genuinely pathetic marriage tracks ........

But i am being optimistic and also was hoping that for soo long .... that since suno chanda (season 2) (Pakistani show) was such a phenomenon in india as well soo may be we can actually see really OMFG types amazing after marriage track with genuine problems and misunderstandings ... 

Absolutely and sane thing with Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

Oh yes, I hope the show had realistic marriage problems... they have so many things to explore such as attraction and love for one another and how you should respect each other despite having difference of opinion. How a working woman is still expected to do household work. And how to people who are very different from one another can help each other grow. KRPKAB is good.... but hope they don't have that daily soap track of a child being with one parent and the other has no idea they are a parent.... (there is time for this). I hope they use Sonu to show that a housewife isn't just a feeble woman who is supposed to just get taunts froms from everyone and never complain. Hope she stands up to Sarla rather than just looking at Raj everytime.  

... maybe they can explore a househusband angle as well.... maybe with Kartik or Ahaan. Like you know doing housework is not just limited to women and going outside to work is not just something that only men are to do. Hope they explore rather than dadi mixing salt in a kheer prepared by Ishqi to show how she is a bad bahu. 

I know this isn't going to happen but maybe they could have done a different track with Rhea like how she raising her baby as a single mother. 

Edited by DailySoapBai - 2 years ago

Exactly. I thought so. IPZN is rarest type in ITV. 

Originally posted by HappyOrNot

This is with reference to many post i saw on this forum ...that param told in an interview about IshQaan's wedding.....and many are disappointed and cant blame anyone because ITV has always given us horrible , unrealistic and genuinely pathetic marriage tracks ........

But i am being optimistic and also was hoping that for soo long .... that since suno chanda (season 2) (Pakistani show) was such a phenomenon in india as well soo may be we can actually see really OMFG types amazing after marriage track with genuine problems and misunderstandings ... 

Originally posted by HappyOrNot

i think that it’s really different 

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Absolutely and sane thing with Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

krpkab..was atleast devakshi had fallen in love then wedding par yahaan toh  jung hi jung ,and rona, and worsen..in krpkab dev expressed his love a beautiful way in  middle of the nite ..still remember it was phenomenon πŸ‘ πŸ₯°πŸ₯° but yahaan toh  lalla chala chumma dene aur woh bhi kar nahi paya yaar πŸ˜…..

Dev's mom was worst but this budiya is super sick and psycho .damn 🀬

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago