•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 days ago

This is my second post about them. Slightly obsessed maybe. 

I (like everyone here) think Kartik is the best character in the show. Also from all that we have seen I genuinely think he is more deserving of Ishqi and someone who will be a better partner for her. IRL if an ahaan and Ishqi were to meet I think Ahaan would have to do a LOT of personal growth before Ishqi would consider him.

That’s my opinion anyway. (Which sucks cos I love Param but am confused about his character). Why do ITV love a spineless man so much?

Originally posted by bob-bob

I (like everyone here) think Kartik is the best character in the show. Also from all that we have seen I genuinely think he is more deserving of Ishqi and someone who will be a better partner for her. IRL if an ahaan and Ishqi were to meet I think Ahaan would have to do a LOT of personal growth before Ishqi would consider him.

That’s my opinion anyway. (Which sucks cos I love Param but am confused about his character). Why do ITV love a spineless man so much?

Ahaan is not a spineless man. His thought process is not progressive due to his upbringing, constant brainwashing by his Daadi.

To be honest, if he knew that his dad used to beat his mom, I don't think he would support that. He has morals, just that he values the image too much for anyone's good. He is not an abuser, so that shows a lot because most kids who grow up in an abusive home tend to become one.

Also, what is fun in watching something that is already perfect. So they put all these baggage into characters and show a development. Similar to how a villain makes stupid mistakes. If they were perfect, they would always win right? 

Just my 2 cents.

Hmmm…. I Understand where you’re coming from. But I still find him spineless. You can have great morals and still be spineless. I think he is abusive. Look at his treatment of Ishqi or for that matter his controlling nature towards his sister. (And I don’t think one can use the Dadi brainwashing excuse on him since they have shown him to be such a shrewd businessman). I think yes Dadi has an influence but look at his interaction with Rhea/Ishqi/Sonu they are all weak. I find Raj has more of a spine than him - and look at Raj’s mother she as bad as Dadi. 

talking about Character development I said this in another post but I found out of all male leads on ITV that iv come across only Veeranshu from Nagin 5 was someone realistic and had spine though he had a lot of faults (they ruined the damn show though - so 🤷🏻‍♀️) 

But yah I get it it’s tv lol. I don’t know - I’m so tired of ppl ruining nice characters in shows. I’m scared Ahaan is going down that path too. But thank you it’s nice to have other perspectives. 

Originally posted by bob-bob

thank you for saying that, I feel the same way.

Ishk Par Zor Nahi