•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

god we all have be talking and dreading that whole credit shouldnt go to dhara ma aka mother india......and it happened.......left a bad taste in my mouth...........😡

how dare mami says shiva should have died? raavi needs to know this and reply her......she is out rightly pathetic....plain sick and disgusting..... 😡😡🤬🤬

1) Dhara asked how u got hurt...as if she cares...but it was way less den what u did to dem.....y do natak?

2) rishita saved dem not coz of dhara.....and her change was due to her love for dev.....its not that i dont like it but too soon to adjust and digest.....

3) this episode has sealed my hatred towards dhara permanently

4) they should have shown everyone going to hospital 1st....yesterday they were almost dying and today doing pooja........thoda to maintain karo continuity

5) loved that they all are together 

6) dhara again became mahanta ki murat and that spoiled my mood 

shiva looking at raavi made me feel good......

I agree with everything you said! Maami's dialogues and dhara getting credit for everything were the most disgusting parts of the episode today 🤢

we didn't even have a nice shivi scene to help us stomach this nonsense 🤢

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

I agree with everything you said! Maami's dialogues and dhara getting credit for everything were the most disgusting parts of the episode today 🤢

we didn't have a nice shivi scene to help us stomach this 🤢

My sentiments exactly! 😭

Choubeys are working really hard to dash all our hopes.

I had zero expectations from today and yet somehow they managed to screw up even that

Agree with everything you've said.

#3 stands for me too.

Am curious to see response on SM for today's episode.

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

Agree with everything you've said.

#3 stands for me too.

Am curious to see response on SM for today's episode.

Me too! I'm off to Instagram and Twitter to see how the episode was received

I knew it that something like that going to happen for Dhara's whitewash 🤢 Agree with your every single word 👍🏼

I am still hoping that in the next two episodes ShiVi will have more conversations... hang in there guys, their story has just started.

I am also foolishly hoping that somehow Dhara does apologize to ShiSh... I’ll settle for a private apology at this point- she is going to give them food or something and ends up having a heart to heart about how she regrets the hurt she caused, could turn back time and undo the beatings...

Wishful thinking... but still 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by funny_fubar

I am still hoping that in the next two episodes ShiVi will have more conversations... hang in there guys, their story has just started.

I am also foolishly hoping that somehow Dhara does apologize to ShiSh... I’ll settle for a private apology at this point- she is going to give them food or something and ends up having a heart to heart about how she regrets the hurt she caused, could turn back time and undo the beatings...

Wishful thinking... but still 🤷‍♀️

she might do that but that's never going to be enough for me....

she or anyone shouldn't be praised for what they have not done .....she isn't Mahan....she a flawed person and accept that....she is not what is shown, that irks me the most.....ab sun rise and set bhi dhara ki wajah se hota hai, sirf yahi baki hai

Next 2 episodes are very predictable so as was today's.

Dhara will be leaving .. gaumbi will be standing at the corner n crying !😭 Rest all kids on Suman's foot to stop dhara😵 . Finally maha sas will have a melt and all will go behind her ..as we saw in precap .. "aye bhagodi ki beti .. apni maa ki tarah bhaag rahi h .. chal wapas .. pooja kar 😉" 

Yadooooo kii baraat...........!!!!!! Hugging hugging hugging..!! In Rishita's words ... Chipakne ka mauka chahiye bas!!!

Then all sorry n thank you and everyone will do pooja but probably mahurat is over by this tym🤣. 

They finally back to somenath !! And start with some new track!!!