Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

lol inka sasta nasha hame bhaari pad raha hai. koi jaake ek baalti thanda paani pheko iss par. 

john909 thumbnail

Lagta hai ki aaj ka episode dekh kar diabetes ho jayega. See i told you guys, they are going to credit everything to dhara mata and her beating. Forget acknowledging that physical violence was wrong, they credited her for doing that. Gautam emphasized on it. Lol he actually said see we can see the effect of her punishment and how everyone has changed. Lol. Yeh writer to matlab bahot pohochi hui cheez hai. Rishita to meri samaj ke bahar hi hai. Matlab agar aise overnight  agar koi selfish aur entitled insaan ko badla jaa sakta hai to phir to ab tak duniya mein selfish log endangered species mein hotein. πŸ˜† 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: john909

Lagta hai ki aaj ka episode dekh kar diabetes ho jayega. See i told you guys, they are going to credit everything to dhara mata and her beating. Forget acknowledging that physical violence was wrong, they credited her for doing that. Gautam emphasized on it. Lol he actually said see we can see the effect of her punishment and how everyone has changed. Lol. Yeh writer to matlab bahot pohochi hui cheez hai. Rishita to meri samaj ke bahar hi hai. Matlab agar aise overnight  agar koi selfish aur entitled insaan ko badla jaa sakta hai to phir to ab tak duniya mein selfish log endangered species mein hotein. πŸ˜† 

no hopes from the writers anymore, they have totally forgotten the abusive shit that dhara pulled πŸ€’

new track starts from tomorrow πŸ˜•

john909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

no hopes from the writers anymore, they have totally forgotten the abusive shit that dhara pulled πŸ€’

new track starts from tomorrow πŸ˜•

Maami is reverting back to her original ways. She is definitely going to do something huge. Also this overnight change BS is beyond me. Its not even a month and everyone is acting as if they have together for years. 

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

you are not kidding right? i mean is this really the guy who is writing for PS these days?  ughh someone needs to wake him from his stupor. i use to love PS but right now it has become unbearable.

Bas dhara ka mandir banwana baaki hai. As i predicted, this sulah will be credited to dhara maata. I consider myself intelligent enough to understand plots but this is beyond me. I am yet to understand how does gautam even correlate dhara's stupid plots to the family union? they almost died due to going in an old temple and that brought them together. how does that even begin to connect to the dhara's retarded plan? what was shiva even talking about when he said now he understands what dhara was trying to tell them? all i saw was rishita adamant on staying away from the family not shivi or anyone else. nobody was even thinking about living separately. ShiSh did the whole bhootkaand to teach rishita a lesson and get her to realize importance of the family. so how does that even make sense. i feel like posting all this on that idiot writer's insta.

Am with you πŸ˜†

Everything credited  to dhara maybe even the storm which brought down the khandar  πŸ€£

Everybody got injured even that evil Anita  but somebody got hit so badly in the head Inspite of not being physically injured that her character took a  full turn - Rishita🀣

Now everyone will be in the competition to beat Dhara for her mahaan singhasan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abhi mein jaake bhabhi jaap shuru kartei  hoon πŸ™

🀣🀣