What are the writers smoking?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 days ago

Seriously..what are the writers smoking? First they totally ruined dhara'a character out of the blue and now rishita has suddenly developed love and care for the family? BTW I don't trust this change in her till I see it for long term. When she regrets or does something decent she goes back to square one the moment she hears someone not being nice to her or says something to her. The writers are high. 

Edited by john909 - 8 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by john909

Seriously..what are the writers smoking? First they totally ruined dhara'a character out of the blue and now rishita has suddenly developed love and care for the family? BTW I don't trust this change in her till I see it for long term. When she regrets or does something decent she goes back to square one the moment she hears someone not being nice to her or says something to her. The writers are high. 

Of course Rishitha has a long way to go. 

Her shenanigans will start once they have to go back to Pandya nivas, live in confined spaces and share a bathroom.

I am worried about Dhara’s track. They have butchered her so badly, I just don’t know what to expect going forward  smiley44Hope they don’t start with her pregnancy smiley19

The guy himself - Sushil Choubey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNt_qIBJ5uj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by mahajanaish - 7 days ago

Lol!! Where did you find this gem!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Nups_mish

Lol!! Where did you find this gem!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wanted to see the guy's account ... He ruined such a nice plot ... It was bad ...

Originally posted by mahajanaish

I wanted to see the guy's account ... He ruined such a nice plot ... It was bad ...

smiley37This is epic smiley37smiley37smiley37

Well, everything makes perfect sense now. I was almost worried about the composition of air at Gajner Palace but this seems more reasonable smiley39

you are not kidding right? i mean is this really the guy who is writing for PS these days?  ughh someone needs to wake him from his stupor. i use to love PS but right now it has become unbearable.

Bas dhara ka mandir banwana baaki hai. As i predicted, this sulah will be credited to dhara maata. I consider myself intelligent enough to understand plots but this is beyond me. I am yet to understand how does gautam even correlate dhara's stupid plots to the family union? they almost died due to going in an old temple and that brought them together. how does that even begin to connect to the dhara's retarded plan? what was shiva even talking about when he said now he understands what dhara was trying to tell them? all i saw was rishita adamant on staying away from the family not shivi or anyone else. nobody was even thinking about living separately. ShiSh did the whole bhootkaand to teach rishita a lesson and get her to realize importance of the family. so how does that even make sense. i feel like posting all this on that idiot writer's insta.

Edited by john909 - 7 days ago

Pandya Store