Making your place on your own terms - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Exactly I loved it too and I liked the gist that koi khud aaje present nahi karega  jagah banani oadti hai and she has made it bas ab photo  main include hona hai dil.ki photo  main toh kabki lagi hai  woh.. I loved the way he said haalat  nahi decide karenge too 

Imlie ka yehi paradox bhi hai.....on one hand, she knows she has place in the hearts of all the family waale and Adi too but phir us place pe bharosa/yakeen bhi nahin karna......she needs to see tangible manifestation.....Dil mein jagah is still intangible/abstract for her I guess. Matlab maan toh leti hai ki yeh ghar/parivaar uska apna hai par phir bhi I think she needs things like actually hearing herself be called Mrs. Tripathi, see herself in the family photos to believe this is the truth. 

What's not clear is whether she understands ki you can't just wait around for it to happen....kuch steps khud bhi lene hote hain to make your place.....just like Adi pushed her to go take the exam rather than waiting for fate to decide her next step.....same way she again has to stop waiting for circumstances to decide her place.....she has to step up and own her place on her own terms. It's understandable that she doesn't want to hurt anyone but then she also cannot just wait around for them to live in this delusion....this will also break them one day as Adi rightly pointed out cuz the truth will come out one way or the other. 

Ab aise main hall mein dhuaan romance karte huye pakde gaye toh does Imlie think ki tab nahin dukhi honge Ts? 😆.....Aur yeh toh hota hi rahega given in dono ke random emotion sickness waale daure jismein na jagah dekhi na mahaul....bas shuru ho gaye😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

Yeah, it's very rare that Adi-Imlie get to share a look in a crowd these days and today's bit was nicely done....the charity event moment had a different vibe but today's was effective in a whole other way.....more of this stuff than mindless Didi jaap please. 

Re: caring.....lol yes Rupi di got to make some good points today about how the family is forcing AM to be together when they clearly don't want to be together and don't seem happy with each other either.....Pankaj has resigned himself to the inevitability of the divorce for now😆.....Aparna is focusing more on the overall thing about this being her bete ka ghar falling apart, more than the specific loss of Malini😆.....

Nishant with his token dialogues asking Adi to rethink the divorce decision😆.....and then yes, his token sadma.....lol surprised he didn't do some more bhabhi bhakti....haha

@bold +1

Every time I get cautiously hopeful that they are trying to redress they end up dredging dead horses. But the Malini arc seems to be kind of separating atleast for the interim till KC being fake boyfriend reality is out. I actually do not see a revert to didi jaap but that might just be the dhuaan talking. 

She will in all probability be forced to take out the 1km mangalsutra and sindoor because KC will meet the family. She is also not one for taking any action anyway toh until her truth comes out, I think whatever didi didi we get is going to be just basic courtesy from Imlie. 

Malini actually floundered in this episode. She let it out that she does not want to stay in the relationship because Aditya does not love her - this is probably what is going to cause long term impact to whatever relationship she is going to have with KC as well. 

Originally posted by MuteButton

@bold +1

Every time I get cautiously hopeful that they are trying to redress they end up dredging dead horses. But the Malini arc seems to be kind of separating atleast for the interim till KC being fake boyfriend reality is out. I actually do not see a revert to didi jaap but that might just be the dhuaan talking. 

She will in all probability be forced to take out the 1km mangalsutra and sindoor because KC will meet the family. She is also not one for taking any action anyway toh until her truth comes out, I think whatever didi didi we get is going to be just basic courtesy from Imlie. 

Malini actually floundered in this episode. She let it out that she does not want to stay in the relationship because Aditya does not love her - this is probably what is going to cause long term impact to whatever relationship she is going to have with KC as well. 

I was very happy to note this yesterday - that she at least to self acknowledges the real reason and is not delusional that she is sacrificing for her sister who had a raw deal in life.

Originally posted by MuteButton

@bold +1

LOL this floundering I think for now was put out for her mom's benefit....so that AC continues to hold Adi responsible for not giving love to her daughter. Even as Didi tries to put on the "brave face" of "sacrificing" so that Adi-Imlie can get together, reality toh yehi hai.....she wants out of a marriage where she won't get love from her husband. But rather than facing that, owning up to that reason, she has instead cooked up the reason of being in love with someone else herself😆. 

She can get grand declarations of dosti, family, "khubsoorat rishta"😆.....but she will never have Adi's love....that is what will keep her twisted inside no matter what "relationship" she ends up having with KC.....lol all it takes for her is witnessing one scene of Adi-Imlie together and her face totally gets twisted up - and it's not just pain on her face but a weird kind of childish anger😆......toh aage bhi yehi flips maarti rahegi time to time. 

Anyways woh toh future ki baat hai.....for now this jail drama has to be seen through😆. I wonder if Didi will give a long bhaashan to self before removing that 1 km long MS and sindoor also😆.....ki bas mahaanta mein nikaal degi to show to Ts that she's moved on😆. Waise toh koi bhi isko bahut funny samjhega that she is professing love for some other guy but still sporting sindoor/MS kisi aur ke naam ka😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL this floundering I think for now was put out for her mom's benefit....so that AC continues to hold Adi responsible for not giving love to her daughter. Even as Didi tries to put on the "brave face" of "sacrificing" so that Adi-Imlie can get together, reality toh yehi hai.....she wants out of a marriage where she won't get love from her husband. But rather than facing that, owning up to that reason, she has instead cooked up the reason of being in love with someone else herself😆. 

She can get grand declarations of dosti, family, "khubsoorat rishta"😆.....but she will never have Adi's love....that is what will keep her twisted inside no matter what "relationship" she ends up having with KC.....lol all it takes for her is witnessing one scene of Adi-Imlie together and her face totally gets twisted up - and it's not just pain on her face but a weird kind of childish anger😆......toh aage bhi yehi flips maarti rahegi time to time. 

Anyways woh toh future ki baat hai.....for now this jail drama has to be seen through😆. I wonder if Didi will give a long bhaashan to self before removing that 1 km long MS and sindoor also😆.....ki bas mahaanta mein nikaal degi to show to Ts that she's moved on😆. Waise toh koi bhi isko bahut funny samjhega that she is professing love for some other guy but still sporting sindoor/MS kisi aur ke naam ka😆

Aur kya didi toh mahaan  banane  ke liye hi yeh sab karegi  ke dekho mujhe farak nahi padta.  Koi na koi toh isse question karega hi iss baat pe toh isko yaad aayega ke oh freak  yeh toh abhi bhi latkaya hua hai sab. 

Didi agar dard hi sahi se dikha de toh shayad koi kuch emotion nikaal bhi le.  But iss bachagani childish tantrums ke liye kaun kya feel kare as it is there's nothing to feel about this woman orhle hi nahi tha ab toh aur bhi nahi hai