Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved ur os it was amazing. I have an request I would be thankful if u could write an os where fateh has fallen madly in love with Tejo and where Tejo is ignoring him and isn't reciprocating the way fateh feels for her bcaz she is hurt with the way he treated her and where is seen pinning ad hurt for her, where he realises he loves her like none other and that she in his life is at a pedestal where no one else can even think of being and that she is his priority and she is his life or an os where Tejo has lost her memory and has forgotten fateh and has no memory of their love or marriage and is seen trying to get away from him and he seen pinning and possessive about her and his hurt that the person who means the world to him has no memory of their love or marriage. Thanks plz if u could write something like this I would be grateful. 

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reserved. I’m gonna read this soon and get back.

Meanwhile, your username sounds familiar. Did you write in the DMG forum as well?

Fransi thumbnail

Nicely written dear 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

amazing os👏

its was such beautifully penned that i have no words

loved unsecured envied fateh googling about dr. bansal and mahi giggling at him. He envied every person whether student collegue and all around her lolz. He even attended dr. bansal lecture too though his all attention was to his wife. You had described tejo's supremacy very well still she is grounded and how easily she can calm down fateh insecure mind in minutes with her apprehensive talk for him. its right is was easy for feteh to win over jasso but its difficult with tejo. But tejo already had fallen for him.

would love to see your writings from tejo's side as well.