Users

Frequent Posters

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Hmm..

Maybe I am thinking more from his POV

No no.. the points you made were validπŸ€—πŸ‘β€οΈ... Anokhi does judge Shaurya most of the times and lately Shaurya has not been judging her.. but only on this particular occasion , Anokhi  was not judging him .. she was just blurting out things to hurt him and push him away deliberately.. things which were not making sense even to her.😊

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We always give ourselves a free pass and judge others.. It's normal human nature where we aren't able to see our mistakes and always find excuses for our decisions while judging others for making similar ones!!

Anokhi ran away from her marriage because she came to know she won't be able to study.. It was the best decision she took not only for herself but also for both the families since an unhappy person can never keep others happy..

Shaurya didn't run away from his house but left it because the people there were being irrational and forcing him to sacrifice his happiness for them.. But he was judged as someone who isn't able to face his problems..

He went missing in Goa with many people looking for him endlessly for days.. He was judged as someone who runs away from his problems till the kidnapping thing came into light.. It wasn't worth taking into consideration that a man who had just faced an accident may have had other problems as well..

She went missing for one day.. He kept on looking till she was found.. He didn't once judge her that she may have ran away from their marriage or relationship but was rather focussed on who may have hurt her!!

PS- Sorry agar kisiko biased lage to.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€­

I think this time she has not judged him rather all that shouting nd pushing shaurya away was due to tej’s words,, I’m sure she didn’t mean anything in real whatever she told to him actually she was equally hurt while saying those things to him,,,,, it was actually a fight between herself nd tej’s words she was unable to decide which one to choose shaurya or tej’s warnings of disowning nd destroying of shaurya if she will continue to be with him

What I didn’t like is anokhi jumping to a decision of pushing away shaurya without consulting him, without talking with him, without telling him actual reason, nd she has behaved like this earlier also but it is high time now there should be some progress in anokhi regarding her too quick to jump on decision behaviour,, she should behave in a more rational way nd that is talking or discussing with your partner whenever there is some problems in your relationship...,,, like shaurya he was all good in the show  but his soch was turn off things in a same way anokhi is all good in the show but her this behaviour has to change 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Shaurya ki jaan anokhi me basti hai.

Anokhi ko apna career, pyaar dono chahiye..

Shaurya ko sirf Anokhi chahiye..

Anokhi Shaurya ke liye apni soch nahi badal sakti par shaurya anokhi ke liye khood ko pura badal sakta hai..

😭😭😭😭

Kal ka episode.. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: favjassi

Yess u are right behen usko vajah na batakey tadpanese accha hai she would told about the crap told by tejπŸ˜” he would have taken care of it 

Hmm precap se lag raha she didn't realise what all she spoke..

She may breakdown soon..

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😭😭😭😭

Kal ka episode.. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Kal to shaurya khush nazar aa raha hai

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Kal to shaurya khush nazar aa raha hai

Precap kal aayega??

Usse pehle kitne saare BTS hai

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Precap kal aayega??

Usse pehle kitne saare BTS hai

Bathtub wala??

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Bathtub, shower, punching, Anokhi slipping on the terrace

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You penned down your thoughts very beautifully and your post is 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Anokhi has this habit of cooking up a story in her head without confirmation or sometime it's just that whatever she thinks is only correct example when Shaurya said I love you he clearly said it still she was on that you love shagun .  .. she is always over analysing, thinking about situation and future she needs to understand that she needs to listen as well as talk to the person she is involved with...... After sindoor kaand Shaurya wanted to say something but she wasn't listening here Shaurya was also at fault a little banda seede point pe nai aata tha romance Kar Raha tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So hopefully CV highlight this flaw of Anokhi and about the things she said was to push Shaurya away from herself she was hurting herself too actually no one is at fault and both are at fault..... And I think this was needed for many tracks to move forward aastha would not have come back unless there was a big reason, genuine bond between Shaurya babli and ACP unless it's for Anokhi so and all together and major thing for Soch ki takkar to fight against saberwals  they need to be with saberwals under same roof so isley ye blackmail Shaadi and even I agree she is 20 she will do some stupidity and i am happy about it because no one is perfect

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agree and disagree at the same time;

Agree that Anokhi was wrong in her decision and the way she tried to push Shaurya away. It always get on my nerves when she does not take his calls or does not let him finish his conversation

But she is not as experienced as Shaurya, she is immature when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart.

Now for Shaurya- His impulsiveness concerning everything he does has made Anokhi insecure. She does not know he has made up with his mom. She does not know that Shagun has spilled the beans, She does not know that Shaurya was engaged while putting sindoor on her. He has not done anything yet to make her feel protected. Despite that she loves him enough to sacrifice her love.

However she is doing exactly what aastha did 25 years before, falling into the trap and having no one to turn to for help. ACP is no go as he himself is in love with her. Her sister has always been against her relationship. She is doing what she believes is right for him. 

But it is also good for the show to have such turn of events which make us sit and retrospect...😊