Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You are right..

Mai aaj apne har post mein yehi bol rahi hun ki I can only give her benefit of doubts because she is 20yrs old and not mature enough to think from all angles.

But you alone cant decide for the relationship. He deserves that right. Anokhi ko sabh kuch chahiye..padhai aur pyaar.

Shaurya ko sirf Anokhi Chahiye.Anokhi ko bhi ye baat pata hai toh phir ussi ko lene deti na decision.

Padhai ke liye lad sakti hai par pyaar ke liye kyu nahi lad rahi hai. Jaise pagalon ke tarah wo Anokhi ko dhundh raha tha wo mera dil tut gaya ye dekhke. Phir bhi jaise hi usko dekha usko hug kia par ek baar bhi doubt nahi kia uspe. 

I feel Anokhi ne stupidity kia hai sacrifice nahi. Shaurya ke dil dukhta dekh ke mera bhi dukh raha hai.

I know Anokhi is also in pain..alot of pain par wo uski khudki stupidity ki wajah se

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully put Jiggy! And why be sorry? You conveyed the what you genuinely felt without hurting anybody.. that’s quite a lot these days you know 😁😍

Emotions are running high and dry today!

Anokhi’s lack of communication and her deciding what’s right for everyone is the reason why most of us are kind of frustrated today . Whatever she uttered to SS on the rooftop was only to make him turn away from her. em we do feel really  bad for her though . For just loving a person, she faced terrible accusations hurled at her, Tej found her Achilles heel and hit it where it hurt her the most. What else could a naive, vulnerable , shaken 20 year old do ? She said that she needed some time to think.. I hope she does all the thinking but speaks to someone first. Tell Babki the reason why she hid from SS.
 Hoping she’ll turn around soon.!!

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on post jiggy 👏 

I wanted to hear that from someone.

He did not even thought once she might chose her study career over him nope not even once. Rather he was getting crazy about her whereabouts her safety begging ahir to help him . Shaurya knows his responsibility on anokhi..my heart was crying for shaurya today. Anokhi's act was not justified at all she was that want said usse dono chaiyaa pyaar aur paadai...I understand she is doing this for shaurya but I wish she could fight rather hide in the godown.

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bilkul sahi kaha...I don't understand these biased judgements. Lets hope we get a heavy monologue from Anokhi or her discussion with Babhir explaining why she did what she did. She needs to stop deciding for others...yeh Aastha track se chalta aa raha hai!!

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry kyun bol rahi ho?

Haq se bolo!

You are bang on!👏

I love your post Jigz. ❤️

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res

Too high on emotions rn to comment but I will come back on this. Not leaving this on res for sure.

Edited by deepshiii - 2 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

But he was judged as someone who isn't able to face his problems

No he wasn't. 

Anokhi said what she said because she wanted to push him away not because she believed in it. There is a difference. A huge difference. 

He didn't once judge her that she may have ran away from their marriage or relationship but was rather focussed on who may have hurt her!!

Similarly how she didn't judge him for once that he knew he was going to get engaged to Shagun after the engagement was announced. She never questioned his love even when things were pretty messed up from his side. They still are. 

Now, the thing here is that your dissapointment is justified. Anokhi is wrong here and she needs to understand that she can't decide on behalf of other person. 

But my point is that I am excited. Because for once we might see her flaws getting addressed. Because finally she is the one doing bigger blunder. 

Otherwise it's always a vicious cycle. Anokhi goes wrong but right after that Shaurya ends up doing a bigger blunder that distracts the audience and they often end up choosing the side which appears more reedamable. 

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Agree with u.

I think that this is flaw of anokhi's character and I hope that cvs will address it just like shaurya's flaws r highlighted and addressed.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShakhiLove

Your assessment is fair enough but in the context Añokhi was passing judgement this time - she said what she said only to push away Shaurya by hurting him and without telling him about Tejs bakwaas. She also knew in her heart.. she didn't mean those words..

Hmm..

Maybe I am thinking more from his POV

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is so apt, Jigs 🤗

Shaurya left judging Anokhi after the bridge scene. He didn’t judge Nikki and Babli seeing them in valentine party. He didn’t judge Babli for her dynamics with Vineet even for once. He isn't like rest of the Sabherwal man for sure but Anokhi always does this, cooks stories in her head and takes decisions for both. She needs to grow on this ground.