Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

We always give ourselves a free pass and judge others.. It's normal human nature where we aren't able to see our mistakes and always find excuses for our decisions while judging others for making similar ones!!

Anokhi ran away from her marriage because she came to know she won't be able to study.. It was the best decision she took not only for herself but also for both the families since an unhappy person can never keep others happy..

Shaurya didn't run away from his house but left it because the people there were being irrational and forcing him to sacrifice his happiness for them.. But he was judged as someone who isn't able to face his problems..

He went missing in Goa with many people looking for him endlessly for days.. He was judged as someone who runs away from his problems till the kidnapping thing came into light.. It wasn't worth taking into consideration that a man who had just faced an accident may have had other problems as well..

She went missing for one day.. He kept on looking till she was found.. He didn't once judge her that she may have ran away from their marriage or relationship but was rather focussed on who may have hurt her!!

PS- Sorry agar kisiko biased lage to.. 🥺🤭

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

We always give ourselves a free pass and judge others.. It's normal human nature where we aren't able to see our mistakes and always find excuses for our descisions while judging others for making similar ones!!

Anokhi ran away from her marriage because she came to know she won't be able to study.. It was the best decision she took not only for herself but also for both the families since an unhappy person can never keep others happy..

Shaurya didn't run away from his house but left it because the people there were being irrational and forcing him to sacrifice his happiness for them.. But he was judged as someone who isn't able to face his problems..

He went missing in Goa with many people looking for him endlessly for days.. He was judged as someone who runs away from his problems till the kidnapping thing came into light.. It wasn't worth taking into consideration that a man who had just faced an accident may have had other problems as well..

She went missing for one day.. He kept on looking till she was found.. He didn't once judge her that she may have ran away from their marriage or relationship but was rather focussed on who may have hurt her!!

Your assessment is fair enough but in the context Añokhi was passing judgement this time - she said what she said only to push away Shaurya by hurting him and without telling him about Tejs bakwaas. She also knew in her heart.. she didn't mean those words..

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shaurya ki jaan anokhi me basti hai.

Anokhi ko apna career, pyaar dono chahiye..

Shaurya ko sirf Anokhi chahiye..

Anokhi Shaurya ke liye apni soch nahi badal sakti par shaurya anokhi ke liye khood ko pura badal sakta hai..

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShakhiLove

Your assessment is fair enough but in the context Añokhi was passing judgement this time - she said what she said only to push away Shaurya by hurting him and without telling him about Tejs bakwaas. She also knew in her heart.. she didn't mean those words..

Yess u are right behen usko vajah na batakey tadpanese accha hai she would told about the crap told by tej😔 he would have taken care of it 

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yess u are right behen usko vajah na batakey tadpanese accha hai she would told about the crap told by tej😔 he would have taken care of it 

Aisa hota to show me kiya dikhata😆

Sorry for being lame😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Always Worthy to read your post.

Btw hats off to Shaurya he always ready to sacrifice everything just for Anokhi. He always trusts her. Anokhi should clear all these things with SHAURYA what Tej said to her.

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wonderful post Jigz.

Will come back to this. I am a little mad at Anokhi right now, though I do understand where she is coming from. Let me keep my anger aside and come back to this one.

But I love everything you have written. We all do that. Judge others. Sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

completely agree. They have so much to learn on how relationships work! Dont tv couples sit anf discuss everything that happens. I mean, me and my husband share the littleist of things with each other. We are also going through family issues, and we share the details! i mean come on man!

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

We always give ourselves a free pass and judge others.. It's normal human nature where we aren't able to see our mistakes and always find excuses for our descisions while judging others for making similar ones!!

@bold: I’m highly disappointed in Anokhi!!! BUT everything she said to him was bakwaas.....just to get him to turn away from her. She knows him. He would never give up on her. He is ziddi. He married her in the fear of losing her. He just wants her to accept their marriage. And with one match, Anokhi has torched everything. She is denying any love or relation with him. She’s hoping he’ll get mad enough to walk away. 

And like you said, he feared for her life because he knows she would never run away deliberately from him. Thanks to the precap and BTS, we know that it’s this belief in her that will allow him to manipulate everything and play the jealousy card and push her to admit her feelings. 

But everything else you mentioned is soooo on point! Anokhi running away was always the right decision and Shaurya running away was always a topic of discussion. It’s not fair to judge him like that! 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Aisa hota to show me kiya dikhata😆

Sorry for being lame😆

It’s ok behen but bass hamare tassalli keliye hi bolrahe hain ab kuch din tak tissue paper saath mein rakh key baitna hai