Accha do to fangirling

Bura do to ranting

Aur comic do to trolling

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Umm what’s SR? 🙈

I know I shouldn't be laughing... but I love this question. Didn't you write an 18+ story?!? ðŸ¤£ It's suhaag raat by the way (though everyone beat me to it in answering the question)

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i want to know when they will come back to mumbai

I miss Janu. motiben, kaka and kanta kaaki😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Wow... there's so much to unpack here. 

@first paragraph,

Loss of viewers + Twitter Trend of #WeWantMOREShiVi (probably will make all India top 5 tweets considering how crazy the fandom is). I see your point of what we were already served. I agree with you with the DevTa. We had them falling on the side... but for some reason, I don't think it was a SR scene. I think it was them just romancing with each other (on a side note, even though I like Rishita, I think she deserves better and still can't stomach DevTa romance smiley11. CVs need a little Dev redemption too to make up for everything). 

I personally hope ShiVi doesn't get the same sequence of events. KD and Alice have been rocking it with the amount of chemistry they can muster up. Plus, after seeing @SlytherInMe's post of the romance between Kanwar and Pratyusha in one of his earlier shows, I'm excited to see the growth in his acting. Romance is truly something difficult to master. Whether you are writing it (have to make sure there is no cringe, everything flows naturally, there is progression that makes sense, the scene is not OTT) or acting it out (have to make sure both actors are comfortable with the shared screen space, have to make sure the emotions on their faces never waver (despite their true feelings about the co-star), need to make sure pacing and timing is perfect). Just as I think heartbreaking moments (such as the scenes we were presented with yesterday) showcase an actor's potential, I also think romance, if done properly, can highlight an actor's acting chops.

I'd rather see awkward romance. Both of them have been fighting for so long, and they have no inhibitions of touching each other. But an SR is definitely something on unexplored, unchartered territory. Copying GauRa or DevTa would just highlight the CVs lack of creativity there smiley6

@second paragraph,

Are you sure this scene was PG? It didn't sound like that at all smiley36

Agree in everything ShiVi. Both have potential and I want to see it. Honestlt, I saw a reel of KD and Anita on some romantic song and he managed to sell me his romance with her. He even did it in that bolna Halke Halke reel with Shiny until the end. He has it in him to show his chops, and I am here for it.

@Pg, lol not Rajshri PG and maybe not Pag in India, bit definitely PG scene by American standards.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Agree in everything ShiVi. Both have potential and I want to see it. Honestlt, I saw a reel of KD and Anita on some romantic song and he managed to sell me his romance with her. He even did it in that bolna Halke Halke reel with Shiny until the end. He has it in him to show his chops, and I am here for it.

@Pg, lol not Rajshri PG and maybe not Pag in India, bit definitely PG scene by American standards.

I agree! I've seen his earlier shows and KD is fabulous in romantic scenes.. I can't wait to see him romance Raavi 

yeh CVs meherbaan ho jaaye bas hum par ðŸ¤ª

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

you're almost a Rocker! 3 posts to go! ðŸ¥³

destination about to be reached😆

Only dhara' s snail pace walking will always stp her from leaving her destination

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

i want to know when they will come back to mumbai

I miss Janu. motiben, kaka and kanta kaaki😆

I miss Pandya Niwaas ke daro deewaar where Shiva and Raavi fought pre marriage

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

haan behen naam Priya hi hein...smiley37