Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This song is from the flop movie Dhai Akhsar Prem Ke....back when Aishwarya was a flop and no one cared for her flop movies, flop songs, and bad dance. The move is so awful that it is a torture to watch it. All Aishwarya does is look at the camera with blank wooden expression. 

This movie was given to her by her then boyfriend Salman Khan, just like he gave her HDDCS, Devdas, Josh, and other movies in her filmography from 1999-2003. This clever woman knows how to use men.

JPeppers thumbnail

Because if she starts doing it for all her boyfriends, it'll take many years as the list is long. 

JPeppers thumbnail

Madhuri and Sridevi are better dancers. Their dance was perfect even in their first movies. Aishwarya struggled to create an impression with her dance until HDDCS in 1999.

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Dude.....I am starting to believe that you actually have a major crush on this man!  https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif

What I Miss Most Calum Scott GIF by Partizan

OMG YUCK 😟 I will grant you permission to shoot me dead if I ever confess to such blasphemy 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JPeppers

This song is from the flop movie Dhai Akhsar Prem Ke....back when Aishwarya was a flop and no one cared for her flop movies, flop songs, and bad dance. The move is so awful that it is a torture to watch it. All Aishwarya does is look at the camera with blank wooden expression. 

This movie was given to her by her then boyfriend Salman Khan, just like he gave her HDDCS, Devdas, Josh, and other movies in her filmography from 1999-2003. This clever woman knows how to use men.

Buddy if you’re gonna hate someone then hate them right. You’ve quoted the wrong movie 🤗

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: JPeppers

In your excitement you got your facts wrong 🤭🤭

It's from Aur pyar ho gaya not Dhai Akshar Prem Ke. 😂

Yeah hddcs was given to her by Salman even though Bhansali said he saw her at the premiere of Khamoshi and offered her the film after Madhuri/Kajol rejected the offer. But carry on 🙂

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago