Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Doc

us k baad us ne kaha kamer ko dekhaa..shadi k baad usey kuch dekhne ka moqa kaha mila ab tak😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I am sure he did love it! Guys don’t get over such things easily.🤣🤣

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's difficult to choose--sometimes it her hair, sometimes it is his Pallu or carrying her in his arms

this was tough but I stuck with her hair---because this always leads to funny scene

I saw him staring at her kamar in beginning episodes--but never after that--he might be secretly obsessed😆

Inese_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doc

us k baad us ne kaha kamer ko dekhaa..shadi k baad usey kuch dekhne ka moqa kaha mila ab tak😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

I remember how he had the urge to set her saree right just after that! Kuch toh hua tha wahan! 😆

Inese_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReemShah

I saw him staring at her kamar in beginning episodes--but never after that--he might be secretly obsessed😆

Because it’s always covered na! 🤣 But yes, he’s secretly obsessed.

I just mentioned how he went on adjust her saree right after that scene and though subtle, that scene was fire. He definitely felt something there!
Another incident, when he was going to hook her blouse for her. How he cornered her. Raghav doesn’t usually give in to his temptations easily. But there he did!❤️😆

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inese_20

I remember how he had the urge to set her saree right just after that! Kuch toh hua tha wahan! 😆

Wo.kuch ab q nhi hurha .ab pallavi roz new new hair style try kerti hai..new sarees..(although both are pathetic)but ab kuch nhi huta🤣🤣🤣

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Because it’s always covered na! 🤣 But yes, he’s secretly obsessed.

I just mentioned how he went on adjust her saree right after that scene and though subtle, that scene was fire. He definitely felt something there!
Another incident, when he was going to hook her blouse for her. How he cornered her. Raghav doesn’t usually give in to his temptations easily. But there he did!❤️😆

what can we say---Raghav Rao makes exceptions for one person and that is Pallavi

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I see that Her Hair is winning 🤣..coz of different flavours of fragrance huh??🤣🤣....

Edited by princy48 - 2 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReemShah

what can we say---Raghav Rao makes exceptions for one person and that is Pallavi

That’s true. They are beautiful.❤️

Inese_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princy48

I see that Her Hair is winning 🤣..coz of different flavours of fragrance huh??🤣🤣....

On a serious note, fragrance does have a lot of significance when it comes to intimate relationships. ❤️ Gonna go change my vote now 🤣🤣

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

On a serious note, fragrance does have a lot of significance when it comes to intimate relationships. ❤️ Gonna go change my vote now 🤣🤣

change nhi hoga na 🤣...bolega tune alrdy vote kiya hai ..chalo niklo ab ..jaake thread pe spam karo bolega🤣