Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

~ Their Scene, My Take ~ || MHRW HITS CENTURY || - Page 2

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Super thread Vimala 🥳...congratulations on Century ⭐️🤗...interesting thread hone wali hai yeh ...will read it n try to participate once work is completed 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful thread 

I’ll go with the pin scene. It was an unexpected surprise   we had no bts on it or no nothing the way raghav behaved throughout that scene had me in asdfghjkl   and their bg song in the scene added more charm to it. 

This particular scene came when I had almost lost interest in raghvi coz of pallu’s never ending flipping of character and always blaming raghav for everything  😆 So in a way this scene got me hooked into raghvi again 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am gonna go with the first episode sindoor scene as that was the scene which gave the fans the first impression of the couple and what to expect from them in the future. It was also full of a lot of symbolism. The sindoor falling on her white saree by Raghav's hands signifying that he will be the one who will fill colors in her life and become her husband.

I just found it to be too brief though. I wish RaghVi had a bit of interaction in that scene. I wanted to see her giving him an earful.😆

Mihika thumbnail

Now I am confused 

Ok 

Option B for me....Analysis post to banate hi hai

Ruko thori de me aate hai yaha pe😆

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Option B :

I would like to go to the recent scene where Pallavi held Raghav's hands and took him out of the deshmukhs house.

The scene continuation 

Inside Deshmukh house :

Sanki: dekha Sharda tumne tumhari Pallavi ne kya kiya.

Aayi: usne galat kya kiya hai vijayji.

Mansi : haan ab toh us maharani ki baat chalegi yehan na.

Mansi and Amrutha go away. Sanki too angrily walks away.

Aayi thinks Pallavi ne kabhi parivaar ke saamne awaaz nahi utaya . Aaj pehli baar , usne awaaz uttaya hai, wo bhi Raghav ke liye. Kahin wo Raghav se...

Outside the house:

Pallavi: Raghav jaldi ghadi nikalo.

Raghav : pehle haath toh chodo.

Pallavi leaves his hand feeling shy. Raghav looked at his wife unable to meet his eyes.

Raghav thought smilingly , "his wife is a sherni while defending him now she was shy. How can she get this cuter"

Pallavi saw Raghav smiling and looking at her.

Pallavi: yeh kya mujhe ghur rahe hoo.

Raghav under his thoughts said : cute 

Pallavi ; kya 

Raghav : kuch nahi ghadi nikhalta hoon

Mihika thumbnail

The only scene that I felt incomplete was BWA's MMS kaand revealation.

So here is my take 

After Raghav suffered from his panic attack and left for D'house, Pallavi went to ask Amma about his situation and came to know about the whole MMs story which led to her defamation. To say she was shocked would be an understatement, she was horrified. She couldn't imagine how a mother having two daughters could malign another innocent girl's character. She was in no place to even ask for forgiveness for such a grave mistake. No it was a crime. She hated her aunt for her act but deep down she was hurt....she was hurt badly for Raghav's misunderstanding. He could have atleast come to her and asked once. Standing by the window she was engrossed in her thoughts when Raghav came to her.

Rest of the scene was perfect.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yess loved the panic attack @mihika

And christo thats a great take on the recent on! 

Mihika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RosyRosh

Yess loved the panic attack @mihika

And christo thats a great take on the recent on! 

Thanks Rosy❤️

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Option A: There are many that came later..but the one where RR spots Pallavi in his guest room, peacefully sleeping, doesn't wake her up, yet gusse mei walks out.  The room,  the music, the lighting, the way he lifted her hair..everything..still had my heart..There are many good episodes after that. But this one is still in my memory.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Option A:

The last scene of the first episode. Raghav Rao is standing bleeding with a drink in his hand. He exuded power and class. He owned his mansion. He had no qualms about resorting to violence, and his blood didn’t bother him. A hardened man. On the other hand there was Pallavi, a symbol of all things good and simple. She too had a hard life but she remained soft and open to happiness. Both of them different but in the same situation. Two lonely souls destined to meet and become one. I feel like this scene was truest to the tag of the show. The love story between a gangster and a widow. It was simply perfect.❤️