Fast paced but essentially pointless epi. Lol.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's epi seems like a filler. Sunnys words of wisdom have not happened yet. 

Sai walked out after completing the shredding of pp to pieces. Bravo girl. 

One significant line was virat asking maine tumse jhut kab bola. And Sai says- jhut nahi bola but sach chupaya. Thats the crux. Virat is not a bad guy. We know that. He is not a cheat. He did tell Sai to not have expectations before marriage. But as their relationship has moved forward, he has repeatedly not addressed her direct questions. In private Sai has asked him enough times about him- pp but he didn't clarify. 

Pp has the audacity to ask Virat why he didn't support her and once again goes back to lies- saying tum toh mere dost ho. Really?! Then why was she screaming like a banshee about vaada, shaadi etc etc. 

She is such a horrible person. 

Sai has correctly asked her how it feels to get the taste of her own medicine. Pp always insults Sai with lies or a warped, manipulated version of truth. Today she herself felt insulted due to the truth! She deserves it. She is the one who is lusting after a married man despite being married to another man herself. And this is not due to tragic, unforseen circumstances. She did this to herself. She chose this. She decided to get married to Samrat. So she has only herself to blame for her situation, no one else! 

Sai also nicely said today- devi tai is mentally ill but not stupid. If she can see everything, elders too can. Difference is ,she is too innocent and straight forward to hide her feelings whereas elders are all opportunistic n selfish. She also reminded everyone of how devi warned her when she came to the house at first to be wary of pp. And then that golden line- iss ghar mein toh tradition hai bhabhi ka devar par haq jatana. Uff kya truth bomb tha. 

Virat still doesn't get it though. After everything that happened he is still "confused" about why Sai is upset. Guess he is so used to jalebi talk, he doesn't understand straight talk..

And i ff'ded through mohit karishma, Sonali-omi, ninad bk scenes. 

Bk dragged pp to virats room for god knows what reason. What does she want virat to do if pp is upset and not eating?! Ugh. It was good to see that Virat was worried about Sai's whereabouts. I hope the continuation of this scene is not disappointing and shows Virat asking pp-bk to just leave him alone. 

Precap- shows that vile woman eavesdropping AGAIN! How shameless can a person be. 

Sunny is telling Virat that Sai is affected because she is in love with him....and theres a nice scene where Virat looks at vada pav sunny has brought and thinks its Sai's favorite and immediately wonders if Sai had naashta or not ... finally we see the husband inside virat in that scene. This is the love/concern i want to see. But in public too. In front of CN too he needs to show Sai amd everyone that he is there for her. 

Virat really needs to learn to speak up against pp n bk gang in support of his wife more consistently and not just when he feels like it. 

Originally posted by Nja91

Today's epi seems like a filler. Sunnys words of wisdom have not happened yet. 

Sai walked out after completing the shredding of pp to pieces. Bravo girl. 

One significant line was virat asking maine tumse jhut kab bola. And Sai says- jhut nahi bola but sach chupaya. Thats the crux. Virat is not a bad guy. We know that. He is not a cheat. He did tell Sai to not have expectations before marriage. But as their relationship has moved forward, he has repeatedly not addressed her direct questions. In private Sai has asked him enough times about him- pp but he didn't clarify. 

Pp has the audacity to ask Virat why he didn't support her and once again goes back to lies- saying tum toh mere dost ho. Really?! Then why was she screaming like a banshee about vaada, shaadi etc etc. 

She is such a horrible person. 

Sai has correctly asked her how it feels to get the taste of her own medicine. Pp always insults Sai with lies or a warped, manipulated version of truth. Today she herself felt insulted due to the truth! She deserves it. She is the one who is lusting after a married man despite being married to another man herself. And this is not due to tragic, unforseen circumstances. She did this to herself. She chose this. She decided to get married to Samrat. So she has only herself to blame for her situation, no one else! 

Sai also nicely said today- devi tai is mentally ill but not stupid. If she can see everything, elders too can. Difference is ,she is too innocent and straight forward to hide her feelings whereas elders are all opportunistic n selfish. She also reminded everyone of how devi warned her when she came to the house at first to be wary of pp. And then that golden line- iss ghar mein toh tradition hai bhabhi ka devar par haq jatana. Uff kya truth bomb tha. 

Virat still doesn't get it though. After everything that happened he is still "confused" about why Sai is upset. Guess he is so used to jalebi talk, he doesn't understand straight talk..

And i ff'ded through mohit karishma, Sonali-omi, ninad bk scenes. 

Bk dragged pp to virats room for god knows what reason. What does she want virat to do if pp is upset and not eating?! Ugh. It was good to see that Virat was worried about Sai's whereabouts. I hope the continuation of this scene is not disappointing and shows Virat asking pp-bk to just leave him alone. 

Precap- shows that vile woman eavesdropping AGAIN! How shameless can a person be. 

Sunny is telling Virat that Sai is affected because she is in love with him....and theres a nice scene where Virat looks at vada pav sunny has brought and thinks its Sai's favorite and immediately wonders if Sai had naashta or not ... finally we see the husband inside virat in that scene. This is the love/concern i want to see. But in public too. In front of CN too he needs to show Sai amd everyone that he is there for her. 

Virat really needs to learn to speak up against pp n bk gang in support of his wife more consistently and not just when he feels like it. 

@oraange

seriously what is she?! How can you even face that man. You just had a 1-1 with him previous night and you both know the details. He is standing there protecting your honor or his honor whatever and you have the audacity to question him?

Virat can literally slap her here and no one will judge him ๐Ÿ˜•

You know I found it pretty hilarious that Pakhi was questioning the Chavan family for not being able to shut Sai up. I mean, what does she think they can do - duct tape her mouth closed? They'd have to shut the show down if Sai stops talking. They only reason I even watch the show on most days is to enjoy Sai trash talking the Chavans ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

I didn't quite understand Virat's expressions when sai was speaking about Devi warning her about PP. Virat evidentially looks lost and confused! I loved Sonali and Karishma, looks like the team is considering giving them some more screen space which is great since they are impactful and great performers! 

And more than PP's characterisation her acting has led me to eventually dislike her, the worst thing that could happen to any actor is not  being able to be accepted by the audience! its sad! her acting after sai left the arena was awful to say the least! I can't believe this madam claims to have done theatre! like seriously!

I think this Friday and Saturday episodes are also going to be fillers and all about shoving PP down our throat to terrorise our weekends! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago

Nicely updated. Only Sonali and Sai were talking sense๐Ÿ˜†. She has rightly acknowledged Sai's pain.  How anyone would feel during marriage vows your spouse to be saying that he is bound by someone else. ๐Ÿค” Hope Sonali turns grey. It's boring always seeing no character growth of anyone. 

Today I felt bad for Virat. But isn't it him called all the misery for himself. He loves Sai but did he acknowledged his own feelings as much as he should. then how can he expect Sai  to understand him. Is he dumb or blind that how he is oblivious to every thing that happening around  the house!! Sai  shown the mirror to him referring to his own parents. ๐Ÿ˜•Today it looks like Kaku and Ninad were trying To hide their own so called devar bhabi eternal bonding by normalising Pakhi and Virat friendship.๐Ÿคข

Do the writers copy line to line from KD๐Ÿ˜†.don't know what happened after that in KD.but the whole drama was pointless .No growth in character or in lead couple. Their relationship has become so toxic in real life they would have gotten divorced by now. Communication and trust is the only key of a successful relationship. Sairat lacks both.Virat deserved more time and space from Sai  as well as Sai deserves a clearance from virat. 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Sai was a Savage with her devar-Bhabhi comment an the way she just called both Virat and Pakhi cowards, Virat for not having the himmat to accept the truth and Pakhi for not being able to speak when put on the spot then Sai was like I have a dream and I am not gonna waste all my time on you guys and walked out like a savage 

But I donโ€™t know what was didiโ€™s melodrama for?? ๐Ÿคช

Karishma and Mohitโ€™s convo was funny, like Karishma had decoded this way back.๐Ÿ˜†

Sonali knows Sai isnโ€™t lying but plays on both sides.

Then Virat thinking about Sai near the window and his senior asking about him and Sai whether everythingโ€™s fine like how did he know ๐Ÿคฃ

Then Kaku just got Pakhi to Viratโ€™s room and Virat was like I canโ€™t even find peace in my own room and he just asked about Sai while Kaku was like Patralekha hasnโ€™t eaten anything ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

But no matter what, even if they side with Pakhi the whole family knows that Sai is not lying and kind of accepted it ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago

Today's episode was hilarious and mind boggling at the same time to see  the c gang discussing the zillat drama and how 90% of them believe it was true but still kept quite due to their hatred for Sai or love for Kaku. C gang has no consense. 

P and her drama after Sai the tiger left was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚. She wanted Virat to stand up for her lie and all Virat did was shake his head in disbelief and close his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚. He must be thinking I did not open my mouth for the love of my life and you think I will open my mouth for 2 days infatuation. His expressions were clear he knows  her lies and drama of innocence and beizatti which she does after every drama. 

Kaku is so vile taking Pakhi to Virats room and kind of giving her stamp to their past. I won't be surprised if Kaku tries to setup V with P. Serves him right for all the Vaada jaap he did ๐Ÿคฃ

Sai is awesome. Ek teer do nishaane.. she not only exposed Didi but also called out the disgusting practice of Chavans. BK & Ninad's expressions were hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† One thing is right, Devi Tai might not be completely well but she has observed everything well. And I am sure that the elder Chavans also has some inkling about the things happening behind their backs. It's just that Devi has a childlike innocence, so she cannot hide such things. But Chavans have years of practice of hiding dirty secrets of their family very well. That is exactly what they are doing now too.

And Virat is the biggest idiot. He is back to "what did you hear Sai" nonsense. Arrey duffer, she heard everything your bf was screaming out that day. Can't the so-called IPS officer understand this much after everything that happened. Why are they making Virat come across as such a buffoon just to prolong the confession or putting an end to Pakhi jaap once and for all? Virat's character is being butchered to no end to glorify a certain someone.

One thing is clear, Didi is not just shameless but also a fattu. When Sai was making all sorts of valid point, madam couldn't open her mouth. But the moment Sai walked out, she started her victim drama. Sonali's expression when Didi was doing her usual rona-dhona was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Looks like everyone has accepted Sai' words.. not the affair part but about Virat & Didi's past. So all that drama at least produced something good. I thought no one will accept it aloud, but BK was full on trolling Virat & Didi. Didi's stunned expression when BK told about the past relationship was so much fun. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Even if Chavans hate Sai with so much passion, they still have accepted her words, at least partially. 

Precap- Sunny is a good friend. Finally someone spelled out things for the super slow Virat Chavan. Hopefully, he will realize things at least now. And Didi is back to her old tricks. Eavesdropping into someone's conversation is so disgusting. I don't understand how the actress gives IVs like she can relate to this despicable character. Anyone with an iota of sense would detach themselves far from such a shameless character. But here the actress & makers are hellbent on creating sympathy for her. Good thing is that they are failing miserably.

Sometimes I feel how can the chavan family have such a good sons ..with such pathetic father and elders to look after I mean Virat and  Mohit are not like their father ๐Ÿค” growing up in a family like chavan they seems to be like getting good knowledge from their mom I mean Samrat from Mansi bua and Virat from Ashwini though Mohit I don't know ...๐Ÿ™„ He even have pathetic better half๐ŸงŸ

Originally posted by janecastle

Sai is awesome. Ek teer do nishaane.. she not only exposed Didi but also called out the disgusting practice of Chavans. BK & Ninad's expressions were hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† One thing is right, Devi Tai might not be completely well but she has observed everything well. And I am sure that the elder Chavans also has some inkling about the things happening behind their backs. It's just that Devi has a childlike innocence, so she cannot hide such things. But Chavans have years of practice of hiding dirty secrets of their family very well. That is exactly what they are doing now too.

And Virat is the biggest idiot. He is back to "what did you hear Sai" nonsense. Arrey duffer, she heard everything your bf was screaming out that day. Can't the so-called IPS officer understand this much after everything that happened. Why are they making Virat come across as such a buffoon just to prolong the confession or putting an end to Pakhi jaap once and for all? Virat's character is being butchered to no end to glorify a certain someone.

One thing is clear, Didi is not just shameless but also a fattu. When Sai was making all sorts of valid point, madam couldn't open her mouth. But the moment Sai walked out, she started her victim drama. Sonali's expression when Didi was doing her usual rona-dhona was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Looks like everyone has accepted Sai' words.. not the affair part but about Virat & Didi's past. So all that drama at least produced something good. I thought no one will accept it aloud, but BK was full on trolling Virat & Didi. Didi's stunned expression when BK told about the past relationship was so much fun. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Even if Chavans hate Sai with so much passion, they still have accepted her words, at least partially. 

Precap- Sunny is a good friend. Finally someone spelled out things for the super slow Virat Chavan. Hopefully, he will realize things at least now. And Didi is back to her old tricks. Eavesdropping into someone's conversation is so disgusting. I don't understand how the actress gives IVs like she can relate to this despicable character. Anyone with an iota of sense would detach themselves far from such a shameless character. But here the actress & makers are hellbent on creating sympathy for her. Good thing is that they are failing miserably.

Exactly now everyone knows the past...So PP would be judged.. That was the point of revelation. Virat was embarrassed of himself and his family when Kaku mentioned...what is wrong thing...Kaku is shrewd, she did not accept it infront of Sai and called her insecure and a liar.. SO that Sai does not get an upper hand over Patralekha, who can be used for separating Sai and Virat...and kind of gave a license to Patralekha to continue her crap...