Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Couldn't ageee more. Its not the work or even the responsibility per se..Pallavi is kinda workaholic..she likes taking responsibility.  always on the move kinda gal. But there she was the one struggling through everything alone.. they were all dependent on her for everything- be it their financial or emotional crisis and its gets to you after a point even without you realizing.  I remember the scene in the very first episode, when Pallavi gets all excited about rain and Krishna reminds her how much she loved rain.. The simple pleasures of life, when you have a moment just for yourself, is what she never had in D house..At Rao's, she gets to be the one who is pampered by both Raghav and Amma.. Farhad too has always been so respectful and supportive. Lil things like serving her favorite breakfast, may not seem like a lot but it makes one feel so good about yout ownself..She gets to be the carefree, child like girl she is deep down and that warms my heart.. It also clears her mind and makes her see things objectively.. 

She deserves to be pampered and given breathing room. I felt that with the Ds she's always on her toes, always striving to prove herself to make sure she plugs holes everywhere, whether or not it's related to her directly. Here, the Raos are not only all independent, but they own up to their actions, they try to fix things themselves without letting them drag. It frees her up to focus on not just herself, but on enjoying the little moments of domestic bliss with them. It was so nice to see her cook and enjoy spending time with the other Rao ladies without any stress or conflicts of interest to worry about. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wilddreams

It was opposite to what Pallavi told Amma. ðŸ¤£It was very tense scene and Raghav was her savior but she was lying to Amma😂that's why Raghav was amused and giving those expressions ðŸ¤£

Ok😆

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah, I feel only Nikhil could make her go back, although I'd rather she kept Nikhil with her instead. ðŸ˜‰ I hope he returns to the show. Miss seeing him and his reactions to the whole situation but I've been wondering if he's the one who's actually behind the jewelry theft and is using BWA to take revenge on Raghav for what he did to Pallavi and him. That would be good motive. 

My preference is that they don't officially get divorced, but Pallavi goes and lives separately without leaving the Raos on bad terms, builds her life from scratch and focuses on her career and passion. At the same time, being away from Raghav will help her think thorough what has happened to her and what she wants out of life, whether or not she wants the marriage, etc. Right now she's too caught up in the day to day at the Raos' to be able to think about her needs, though she clearly has a lot more me time than she did at the Ds. 

Let's not forget that Pallavi herself never felt the need for a life partner, she's said a few times that she doesn't need a man in order to enjoy life to the fullest. So the question is, does she want a life partner for companionship? Does she feel that void and if so, does she see Raghav being her humsafar?

We're talking about Pallavi's readiness to have a life partner, so we might as well talk about Raghav. He doesn't want her to go but her presence is not the only thing that matters. What about the void in his heart? Is it something he wants to feel with a companion like Pallavi? He's being such a husband, as we've said so far, but he's still at the roles and responsibilities stage. What about the next stages? Proper friendship, falling in love, having that soul connection, sharing everything with her, etc. Is he ready for all that? Until recently he wanted to stay away from all this, he said as much to Farhad too. Just because Pallavi is now in his life, does it mean he will want to explore the relationship beyond what he has now? He needs to assess this. Raghav has usually been an all or nothing kind of guy so if he wants this marriage, he needs to be all in, emotionally, mentally, and even physically. He also needs to accept the fact that Pallavi may not want the marriage or him, or that she may not be ready and he'd have to wait for her to figure things out without social or family pressure. 

Will be interesting to see. I, for one, do not want any confessions at this point. There are lots of other issues that need to be resolved first. 

#WhereIsNikhil?

I'm telling you, there is a curse at play here- anyone who proves to be a good brother to Pallavi, vanishes from this show. Pehle Siddhesh gaayab, ab Nikhil... Warning for Farhad and Sunny, bhabhi bana kar hi rakhna. Behen bana liya toh gayab ho jaaoge. 

Like Sharda, I do think Nikhil will also eventually see that this marriage is good for Pallavi. But he also has more of a reason to hate Raghav than any of the other Deshmukhs. While he tries to act in Pallavi's best interests, he's still immature and impulsive- he got into smuggling just to help Pallavi's financial burden, and look where that landed him. Also, to be used as leverage against someone you love so deeply has got to sting. I think I'd like to see Raghav and Nikhil acknowledge once what went down. Raghav has been shown to be quite protective of his men, and albeit indirectly, Nikhil was one of them. I'm sure with all the misunderstandings regarding that situation, he feels some guilt towards Nikhil as well. I'd like them to eventually move forward and have a good relationship. 

I also want Nikhil out of that house and with Pallavi instead. He's too much of an accha baccha to be in that toxic environment. As you said, I would also love for Pallavi to move out on good terms with the Raos, and Nikhil can live with her instead. But as much as I would love to see it, I don't think we'll get an independently living Pallavi, for two reasons- one, sets are going to be restricted for the foreseeable future, be it this hotel, the Hyderabad set or the Kohlapur set. And two, how would she swing that, financially speaking? I don't think she currently has any money to her name, and would definitely need a bit of a nest egg to be able to move to an independent set up. I'd love to be proven wrong on this one though, because it'll be nice to see these two live separately and miss each other. 

I wouldn't call it a separation track exactly, but Pallavi and Raghav do need some time apart to figure out what they want from each other. Even if they stay in the marriage, they can do it in two ways. Either they just go like, oh well, what's done is done, we got married under the worst circumstances, but let's make the best of a bad situation, or they realize that they actually want to be a part of each other's lives. I'd much rather the latter, but they'll have to miss each other to reach that realization. And of course, I agree, the physical aspect is super important in a marriage too- Raghav is simultaneously saying claiming it's all platonic, but expressing desire for the marriage to last forever. I doubt either of them want to sign up for a lifetime of celibacy. Neither seem like the kind to go for an open marriage (not that that's even a viable option in a TV show, but still 🤣). So they need to figure out what they feel and what they want, both emotionally and physically from the marriage. 

Haha, I think most of us here don't want confessions right now. We're all on Team Slow Burn here 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: inlieu

She deserves to be pampered and given breathing room. I felt that with the Ds she's always on her toes, always striving to prove herself to make sure she plugs holes everywhere, whether or not it's related to her directly. Here, the Raos are not only all independent, but they own up to their actions, they try to fix things themselves without letting them drag. It frees her up to focus on not just herself, but on enjoying the little moments of domestic bliss with them. It was so nice to see her cook and enjoy spending time with the other Rao ladies without any stress or conflicts of interest to worry about. 

That scene of the three ladies making breakfast together reminded me of that day when Sharda and Vijay were in Kohlapur, during the Lion track, and with Pallavi being out at work, Sulochana prepared toast for dinner, till Pallavi landed home with a solution. She had pre-empted the fact that no one would manage the kitchen in her absence, and had solved for it while also managing twenty other things. 

She may love cooking, but with all those other pressures, it was probably tougher to find joy in those hobbies also. Now, she isn't doing it because she needs to, she's just enjoying family time while doing something together. 

I do miss her drive and her fire- for the first time, she doesn't have some crisis to attack. The determined, workaholic, girl. But I'm okay for her to be in this stage for a while, I'm enjoying her carefree, childish side that's getting to come out now. She can find her next project or passion or career in a bit, but she more than deserves every minute of this break. Even now, she's the one solving the property tax issue. I want her drive and fire to now come from her intrinsic passion, and not extrinsic pressures.