Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Evarasha

Arey today got a lot scenes that reflects the whole 💯 episodes of MHRW

Raghav Rao Hyderabad ka Don back with a bang with his gun and only god knows how much I miss that BGM of him🔥💕

And when Pallu was pretending to be RR in front of Amma and narrating the mob story in her own way was hilarious😂😂😂

Abeh Raghav uses a lot Telugu word but only Ardham Aithaan registered in her mind😂🤣

She continue to talk despite when Raghav asked aur phir was reminded me of the scene when Palavi came to RR mansion to return Kelvan money

And the freaking same BGM was cherry on the cake

Precap se pata chala ki Raghav really fall hard om his Pallu and I think Raghav would not able to tell her the truth ending up in fight or panic attack and scene shift to the bts pic where Raghav on the bed and  Pallavi by his side one. Just mere prediction

Happy 💯 MHRW peopleeeee💕❤🌟🥳👏

I wish k wo batadey..as i want him to open...infront of pallavi..

Panic.attack ayega to phir godhi scene bhi ayega😍😍😍😍

I want pallavi to trust him.to soothe him.to calm him 

Past revealation infront of her is very important..as it will.lead to strengthen the bond..and raghav ko bhi pata chalega k there is some one who wont misunderstand him!

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Matlab kuch bhi girl

Raghav 2 km lambi baatein karta hai Telegu mein and he only knows one word Ardham ayinda so keeps on repeating it 

Comedy circus with Pallavi tha

Good 100 th episode

RaghVi 

Don Don ki gun Don is bg score Don ki dongiri

Rao family 

Pallavi dressed as Raghav she repeated all what he has said to her

Raghav Rao maaf nahi karta second chance nai deta Raghav Rao ko dictionary Raghav Rao style 

Her thoda role reversal but she very well remembers how Raghav stood up for her in the market in front of those ladies 

Raghav ko khushi you Pallavi ko bhi khushi 

Amma and Keerti ko realize karaya

RaghVi banter

RaghVi cuteness

I want continuation of today's scene 

Have these people forgotten bande ko OCD hai

His room messy please just show he messed up on purpose so wife cleans it or show her make him clean it

Sulu is jealous of Pallavi not because of paisewala Pati but saath dena wala Pati 

Saath dene wale pati se sab jalte hai. Meri jaan...

Pati saath dena wala hi best hai ..the one who feels for wife .

Paisa to aane jane wali cheez hai aaaj hai kal nhi...

"Feeling emotional"

Taaniii thumbnail

Thank you for giving daily spoilers... I read it even after watching episode... Now it's habbit to read your post and read comments in this thread, I enjoy it.

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was funny

we got the RR we wanted

we got the Pallavi we wanted

we got Amma decidingto apologize to Raghav which we wanted

we got Sulo getting scared by Raghav which we wanted

we got Tridevis in the kitchen

What more could we want when today's episode stood up to our expectations

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ReemShah

Today's episode was funny

we got the RR we wanted

we got the Pallavi we wanted

we got Amma decidingto apologize to Raghav which we wanted

we got Sulo getting scared by Raghav which we wanted

we got Tridevis in the kitchen

What more could we want when today's episode stood up to our expectations

FaRag 

Evarasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doc

I wish k wo batadey..as i want him to open...infront of pallavi..

Panic.attack ayega to phir godhi scene bhi ayega😍😍😍😍

I want pallavi to trust him.to soothe him.to calm him 

Past revealation infront of her is very important..as it will.lead to strengthen the bond..and raghav ko bhi pata chalega k there is some one who wont misunderstand him!

Yeah anything that bring Raghvi closer❤️

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

She really looks like she got a new lease of life these days. This marriage has done wonders to her overall personality. At Deshmukhs she was constantly worrying about paying debts, lying about shop accounts, Jagdish Anna or Sulo.. there was always some drama.. At Rao's too there is a lot of drama going on, but she is able to take every challenge head on, because she is in a much more secure environment.. she knows Raghav has her back and vice versa.. I feel Amma has also given her that security and confidence to be herself and speak her mind without worrying about consequences, something she wasnt able to do at the D's despite of all the love she got from Ayi Baba.. I appreciate the message they conveyed through the scene where both of them had a disagreement over how to deal with Sulo but then tried to understand each others point of view.. I am loving how their relationship is developing on trust, understanding and mutual respect.. 

Security is exactly it. I know there are some discussions about how much Pallavi had to work with the Deshmukhs, and how she's not as overworked post marriage. I don't necessarily think it was the actual tasks that took a toll on her. It was how alone she was. She had no one to fall back on there. 

Sulochana and Amrutha were openly antagonistic. Sharda, for all her love, did fall apart in crisis and rely heavily on Pallavi to resolve things. She was afraid of stressing out Vijay, so sharing with him was out of question. Nikhil, she babied, and Mansi was on wedding happy highs, so she would never express her worries or expect their support. 

Now, she may not feel that kind of parivaar-wala-pyaar yet, but she's in such a secure setting. Raghav has made it abundantly clear that he has her back, unconditionally. Even yesterday, when she pulled him out of the Deshmukh house, he disagreed with her in private, but backed her decision completely in front of the family. It was such a respectful way to act. 

Kirti is an old, dear friend, on whom she's relied upon in the past with something as critical as forging shop accounts. When Pallavi was ousted, it was Kirti who immediately knew exactly where she would have gone. Their bond may not be as in focus as Pallavi and Krishna's, but whatever little we see if it, it's clearly a deep friendship. 

Jaya stayed back with a son she hated after the wedding truth came out, just so she could make sure Pallavi isn't mistreated in the house. However strained the Rao family dynamics may be, they're all there for her, no questions asked. 

And it's not just them, Farhad too. The scene where she went to confront Rocky, and took Farhad with her, it was so meaningful...who did she have before who would come with her and have her back on such a mission? 

She was living with so much constant anxiety and fear, with no one to share it with and no one's help she could count on in the past. With that eased, she's truly sparkling these days, and it's such a joy to watch. 

Rainbowncloud thumbnail

With all the serious discussing and character dissection of Pallavi, I would like to mention how well she inacted Ragav Rao today. Totally mischievous! Real Nautanki! I am glad to see such light hearted moments of her. And that Fuski bomb comment of her! I wonder what and how Raghav Rao will reply to that. 😛

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: inlieu

I don't know... he explicitly said what he'd do if he lost the challenge, but I don't think they ever discussed what to do if he won, aside from the fact that she wouldn't have to go to Kolhapur. So, that means she can stay with the Raos, go to the Ds, or live independently (my personal preference). For that to happen, they need to make conscious decision about how to treat this marriage, what they expect out of it and each other, and what kind of future they want to build, because after the 30-day period, they cannot just go with the flow. It would be a good thing, because finally they will be forced to think about what they want for themselves, for their own happiness, and not out of obligation to others. 

I was wondering this too. This deal was made in highly emotional states of mind. Raghav, was on the peak of desperation, since he just wanted a chance to fix things. Pallavi was exhausted and at the end of her rope, she just wanted out. I don't think either of them was thinking too clearly when they agreed. Pallavi, because at that point it was inconceivable to her that he'd win. Raghav, I think, was just buying time in that moment. He'd wasted that whole day in silly tactics, now she was literally about to board a train, he just wanted to get her to agree, then figure out his next steps after. They never discussed what would happen if he did fix things with her family.

With what we've gradually seen over the subsequent episodes, where Pallavi's hurt regarding the ousting has become salient, she's registered that Vijay was willing to use her in a powerplay, and has explicitly stated wanting to take control of her life, I really fail to imagine a scenario where she ends up back with the Deshmukhs. One possible route I can imagine is something happening wrt Nikhil that takes her back? He's the good bean in that family, loves her openly and unconditionally, and will fearlessly defy whoever talks shit about his di. I can see her putting aside her self respect and hurt for his sake without a moment of hesitation. 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What a 100th episode 😄 Loved the episode and the perfect night couple coffee. 

Raghav Rao back in style, in the place where he loves to bring people down to his feet - middle of Highway 😆

Full proof plan, stupid plan hai..exactly. All were guessing from day 1 that it is Sulo. hey Bada Bindi, thum rahega ghar ka Don lekin Raghav Rao poore shahar ka Don hai.  Aur ek fun fact batau- Hyderabad mein Raghav Rao ka dushman ban na matlab kudh ka zindagi ko narak banana. Ardhamayinda ! Anna in full Hyderabad Don avatar after so many days and Anna ka BG music 

Raghav ko kush hone ki vajah de kar mujhe bhi bahuth acha lege ka ☺️ Pallavi in smiles thinking of the happiness Raghav is going to get.. these two think only of how to make the other happy. Today Sulo spoke one truth - Itni badi dushmani hone ke bavajooth bhi uska pathi usse sab kuch de raha hai. So true Sulo Kaki. But she doesn’t know what we know…kaun se dushmani 🤣 

sorry training and Pallavi’s nautanki. This is really the Pallavi which D family didn’t deserve. She is full of life and always on nautanki to make others smile. Her Ardhamayinda indeed brought a smile to my face. She was so cute and the way she kept pointing her fingers at Amma saying Ardhamayinda 😆 So Anna knows only one Telugu word as per Pallavi. Don Pathi ka Don Biwi ki kya acting thi 🤣

if they keep giving precap like this, I need more meditation to focus on my life. Who will do the housework and my boss will fire me 😉