Episode 100 Spoiler - 10 June 2021 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MistyDawn

This is the girl I can identify with.. One who doesnt let her sanskar and "bado ki izzat" come in the way of giving a piece of mind to people who badly need it, be it her baba or Amma and Keerthi. No mincing words, simple straight talk. I also liked the fact that Amma realised her mistake and immediately acted on it..there is no shame in admitting one's mistake and apologising..So,well done Amma. I guess Raghav gets this quality from her. I hope Keerthi comes around too soon.. and Pallu! That was one impeccable imitation of Raghav😆 I don't blame her for getting carried away and adding a lil tadka here and there.. she was totally in character! Waiting to watch the continuation of that scene tomorrow. Hope they don't edit it. Btw Raghav asking Sulo to clear Pallavi's name didnt make sense..shouldn't he have asked her to tell how she stole the necklace and trapped VD and Raghav and hence clear Raghav's name?

P. S- congrats team MHRW for hitting the 100 epi mark👏

After the scene with BWA, I have a feeling he might actually win the challenge and then comes the dilemma of whether or not she goes back to the Ds. This would mean he doesn't have to sign the divorce papers but he can find excuses to visit her in his sasural, haq se as a damaad. 

I will miss sanki and his fights though, so I'm selfishly hoping Sanki will accept her back but not him. 😆

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

She really looks like she got a new lease of life these days. This marriage has done wonders to her overall personality. At Deshmukhs she was constantly worrying about paying debts, lying about shop accounts, Jagdish Anna or Sulo.. there was always some drama.. At Rao's too there is a lot of drama going on, but she is able to take every challenge head on, because she is in a much more secure environment.. she knows Raghav has her back and vice versa.. I feel Amma has also given her that security and confidence to be herself and speak her mind without worrying about consequences, something she wasnt able to do at the D's despite of all the love she got from Ayi Baba.. I appreciate the message they conveyed through the scene where both of them had a disagreement over how to deal with Sulo but then tried to understand each others point of view.. I am loving how their relationship is developing on trust, understanding and mutual respect.. 

@bold, totally loving it for the same reasons. It feels organic, sprayed with moments where their attraction to one another is clear. It would have been strange if they were to be platonic all this time and then bam! one fine day they feel attracted to one another. Anyway, the chemistry has been there since the early episodes, so it doesn't feel out of the ordinary. 

I don't want any confession or realization of feelings just yet. I hope the writers remain patient and stay the course. 

So now Raghav wants to prove Pallu's innocence to her family

and pallavi will do the same to Raghav's 

I can't waitttt ❤️🥳

These two cuties have my whole heart and soul ❤️100 episode can't be better than this 

☺️Hats of to Sai ,Shivangi and team ...

This is the girl I can identify with.. One who doesnt let her sanskar and "bado ki izzat" come in the way of giving a piece of mind to people who badly need it, be it her baba or Amma and Keerthi. No mincing words, simple straight talk. I also liked the fact that Amma realised her mistake and immediately acted on it..there is no shame in admitting one's mistake and apologising..So,well done Amma. I guess Raghav gets this quality from her. I hope Keerthi comes around too soon.. and Pallu! That was one impeccable imitation of Raghav😆 I don't blame her for getting carried away and adding a lil tadka here and there.. she was totally in character! Waiting to watch the continuation of that scene tomorrow. Hope they don't edit it. Btw Raghav asking Sulo to clear Pallavi's name didnt make sense..shouldn't he have asked her to tell how she stole the necklace and trapped VD and Raghav and hence clear Raghav's name?

P. S- congrats team MHRW for hitting the 100 epi mark👏

It didn't make sense because these RR and Pallavi like to clear each other's names. Pallavi will be the one to clear his name while RR clears her name. You know how these two are.

Keerti may come around but Sunny is a mine waiting to be stepped on. 

Now lets all pray together that the next 100 episodes pass us by this way too; well paced plot, well written dialogues, organic character graphs, a realistic, slowburn romance, and a fun and interesting story.

Finally the Old RaghVi Bg Music is back .i would love to see raghav teasing pallavi for this look ..I hope there is a continuation of this scene in tomorrow episode .

Ah Precap has my Heart .Y'all The Raghav Rao is in LOVE 

What's there in pallavis mind why she keep on pretending as cutting Raghav whenever he says apni Dil ki baat 

In precap the way Pallavi turned the talk when Raha says game hi nahi sab kuch har chuka hu tumhare age smiley3smiley7

Makes me thing the theory is correct Pallavi gas some other plans smiley18She will dump Raghav .

Originally posted by christobelle

Thank u everyone for enjoying my spoilers everyday!!

Hope it attracted you all more to the show

Happy 100 Episodes once again!!

Happy first century all!

Sab apne apne ghar enjoy karna.

@Bold- definitely, it has become a daily ritual.

Originally posted by canuck-umz

It didn't make sense because these RR and Pallavi like to clear each other's names. Pallavi will be the one to clear his name while RR clears her name. You know how these two are.

Keerti may come around but Sunny is a mine waiting to be stepped on. 

Now lets all pray together that the next 100 episodes pass us by this way too; well paced plot, well written dialogues, organic character graphs, a realistic, slowburn romance, and a fun and interesting story.

Yes I know they like to clear each other's names but Pallavi wasn't even accused of anything in this case..it was Raghav.. so not sure what he wanted Sulo to do.. whatever it is, I don't think she's gonna comply that easily.

@bold red- Amen to that! 

Yes I know they like to clear each other's names but Pallavi wasn't even accused of anything in this case..it was Raghav.. so not sure what he wanted Sulo to do.. whatever it is, I don't think she's gonna comply that easily.

@bold red- Amen to that! 

I think it's because Sanki didn't believe Pallavi's innocence even after seeing the video, and BWA had accused Pallavi and Raghav of beating her up. So I guess he wants BWA to clear Pallavi's name in all this.