Kabhi Khud Pe Kabhi Haalat pe rona aaya- Raghav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

By now, you must have known that I love Raghav’s character the most in this show. Everything else comes next.

These days I feel Raghav is in a really tight spot. He’s in a fix, his relationships are just getting sour by the day, he’s losing himself to Pallu emotionally but can’t say it, he fears her leaving...so many issues in his life. Maybe he should just go get a drink and cry it out 😵

I’m a huge fan of Rafi’s songs (who’s not 🤔). And there’s a song called “Kabhi Khud Pe Kabhi haalat pe rona aaya, baat nikli to har ek baat pe rona aaya”. If you guys haven’t heard it, please do 

Anyway, I’d love to see some golden era tracks playing in this show. I somehow feel that they will look really good on them. Esp this song on Raghav when he’s drunk, lost and in pain, some time in the future. 

Or if it’s a funny drunken time, the song “Abhi na jao chod ke, ke dil abhi Bhara nahi”, will be so nice!! 

Sorry I’m just a fan of old numbers 😆

Jaane wo kaise log thay jinke pyar ko pyar mila

Dil sambhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu ❤️

Originally posted by S-I-A

Best

Love this song! Hum ne toh jab kaliyan mangi, kaato ka haar mila..😭 Poor guy, all his goodness gets misunderstood by his near and dear. 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Jaane wo kaise log thay jinke pyar ko pyar mila

Lovely song. This will really suit him! 

Originally posted by S-I-A