Molkki LIVE Updates 10Jun 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Sakshi serving meal to Mukhi ji .. kids come and persuade him to play with them, he says he is not in the mood . But Sakshi requests him to agree . 

He finally agrees much to their delight .

They all hide and Mukhi searches , he accidentally grabs Purvi . They have eyelock . They soon separate n go their own ways . Salshi watches them . 

Sakshi notices pirvi trying to maintain de stance from Mukhi ji 

Purvi feel heart broken weeps . Also Mukhi watches Purvi weeping and he is also heart broken .

Sakshi feels PurVir we’re so attached n were weeping for eachother . She had caused them to separate , she was the reason for their heart break Sakshi decides to do something for  them . She summons the match maker Aradhna ji 

She informs Mukhi that she had decided to get Purvi’s remarriage .

She should leave this house not as divorced or destitute woman , she should leave this haveli as a happily married woman .

Mukhi disagrees . 

Mukhi agrees that Bawri should get  out of this Molkki bandhan but that did not mean she should be dumped with forced remarriage ??

Mukhi is then persuaded to give his consent . Purvi deserved a happy and safe life of her own . 

Finally after a lot of pondering he agrees for Purvi’s remarriage . Even though his heart breaks at the thoughts of marrying some one else .

Mukhi asks Sakshi to put this proposal before Purvi.

Purvi refuses remarriage. 

Sakshi then feels guilty of separating PurVir happy loving  relationship. 

Sakshi persuades Purvi to move on or else Mukhi will never be able RK forget Pirvi and stop loving or yearning for her . Purvi realises this and agrees for remarriage .

Sakshi hugs Purvi and is very grateful to her .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

TFS Suta

Purvir ignoring each other kab tak

Never seen such a crap character like sakshi 

Thks Suta ji for the WU ❤️🤗

This didi na is very manupulative and calculative 🤬😡 She knows how to manipulate PurVir in her own way to make them abide by her decisions each and every time😡🤢...

Thanks for the WU, Sutaji!

Ok I’m done with sakshi she is horrible and so manipulative!!! She doesn’t deserve a happily ever after purvir do!!

She needs to be chucked out soon!!! 

Originally posted by Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU ❤️🤗

This didi na is very manupulative and calculative 🤬😡 She knows how to manipulate PurVir in her own way to make them abide by her decisions each and every time😡🤢...

On one hand, Sakshi knows that both Purvi and Virendra can't live without each other but still she is hell bent towards separating them.

This Sakshi irks me every time I see her.

Gm All

I m slightly confused on vir behaviour here.

He genuinely wanted purvi not to suffer more..fine accept it .but why don't he talk to her before saying yes I accept for purvi marriage.

Next fine accept to arrange for purvi remarriage.. same time he says in his mind voice let's  see how purvi accept to marry someone else..

Why purvir giving hope to sakshi... fundamentally both can't ignore itself each other and not to going move ahead with out each other.

Sakshi the worst .with what trust she think mukhi can move ahead with her when remarriage of purvi happens.

Purvir ignoring each other in Thursday is a way funny to me 

Originally posted by Aarthisweety

Gm All

I m slightly confused on vir behaviour here.

He genuinely wanted purvi not to suffer more..fine accept it .but why don't he talk to her before saying yes I accept for purvi marriage.

Slightly?? I am going  nuts trying to decipher what is going on here. 

VPS, come on buddy, you can do it. It is not hard!! 😊

Originally posted by Tanisha_16

On one hand, Sakshi knows that both Purvi and Virendra can't live without each other but still she is hell bent towards separating them.

This Sakshi irks me every time I see her.

Exactly in this whole week of episode...total screenplay is like ok I like it and next episode no I don't like it .I m telling about sakshi. .

Thanks Sutapa on one hand Saki thinks she will help PurVir but is not ready to accept the truth that they cant live without each other on the other hand she is one know all who does all wrong for them😡 marriage for purvi indeed🤬 what Pirvi want she cant give and what she does not want Saki wants to shove it into PurVirs throat