again family!!!... shame on u ahaan..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

oh come on give me a break !!😡 this  lalla doesnot have any back bone for sure..i had hated this 2  characters since this show started sonu and him the majesty....infront of dadi he  becomes a  mouse in the church.. where is ur   gutts as a man.? why u cant open ur mouth infront of that churail dadi?+why dont u listen to ur heart ? no wonder production team r following ekta team ..well nothing new and no expectation from this itv..shame on u ahaan..👎🏼

one good news ishki will finally go away from this mad house.. go ishki start a new life enough now..let lalla to deal all this chaos..

savitri 's entrance is necessary now to reveal dadi's dirty games but it will happen next yr..😆

ok guys stay safe ..👍🏼

goodbye from kinu ..nice knowing u guys..❤️

smile Summer emoticons

Originally posted by kinu17

oh come on give me a break !!😡 this  lalla doesnot have any back bone for sure..i had hated this 2  characters since this show started sonu and him the majesty....infront of dadi he  becomes a  mouse in the church.. where is ur   gutts as a man.? why u cant open ur mouth infront of that churail dadi?+why dont u listen to ur heart ? no wonder production team r following ekta team ..well nothing new and no expectation from this itv..shame on u ahaan..👎🏼

one good news ishki will finally go away from this mad house.. go ishki start a new life enough now..let lalla to deal all this chaos..

savitri 's entrance is necessary now to reveal dadi's dirty games but it will happen next yr..😆

ok guys stay safe ..👍🏼

goodbye from kinu ..nice knowing u guys..❤️

smile Summer emoticons

First of all, I love your posts, so "Tusi jaarahe ho? Tusi na jao"

Jokes apart, I think Savitri and Ishqi meeting is around the corner. Remember this, we all know Dadi is churail. Chachi knows to some extent and keeping mum for whatever the reason is. But Ahaan thinks his Daadi is the best thing in the world. So, you can't blame him for not going against her.

But, Savitri cannot do by herself. This is ITV. So, Female lead has to solve all the problems in the story. She will meet with Savitri, Savitri will recognize her from the wedding and resort and it will unfold. But all of us should break it off if this is getting on to our nerves. I didn't watch this for 2 - 3 weeks because it was beyond stupid. So do what you got to do.

First of all.......Don't go. 

See I know Ahaan should hv done something about it but his love for Dadi I do understand dt. Since his childhood he has been brain washed into believing his mom ruined his family . So he has this burden of proving and keeping his family intact and keeping his so called good Daadi's head high. ......since his mother was the one who put it to shame. Dts where this obedience to Dadi comes from.

Waise on second thoughts I don't care much abt dt Mayank. Just dt the whole truth is out , is good enough for now.

Disappointed... perfect show of appearance vs reality  ahan is probably the most spineless character around.  Darn I just want him to know how the ultimate villain is his beloved dadi

Kinu don't go.  🤗 Best is yet to come 

In today's episode Param said that his character has a graph and the show will run long so maybe he will eventually grow out of it. Though right now I don't understand what Ishqi sees in him to fall for him.

Anyone remember Veeranshu from Naagin 5. They butchered the show completely. But one good thing out of the show was Veeranshu a male lead who stood by the FL  and was just proud of her no question asked. 

I miss that kind of a male lead. 

Originally posted by bob-bob

Anyone remember Veeranshu from Naagin 5. They butchered the show completely. But one good thing out of the show was Veeranshu a male lead who stood by the FL  and was just proud of her no question asked. 

I miss that kind of a male lead. 

no, I don't know about the character but got your point