Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Sanskaari Ahaan se na ho payega Ishqi hi karegi😆

Atleast he can give moral support to Ishqi for doing it. 😆

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rubys07

Kostin: How likely is it for Daadi to die of natural causes? 🤔

That precap made me so. angry. Like, this woman isn't even the least bit grateful. Do you not realize what big of a favor Ishqi did? 

And now we might have Ishqi saying something to Ahaan that will make him think he lost his last chance at love so bhaisaab be dukhi aatma🥺

Yes, it seems so. They should have made dadi a bit grey and not an outright villain. She could be thankful to Ishqi but still because of Savitri wanted to send Ishqi off. 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Yeah, she did. 

People marry pots also and they are thrown in river later.

the logic is - Manglik (mars) dosha can create yogas of separation divorce - so doing this small totka can help. Since Mars is a warrior planet - harsh, if placed in houses related to marriage in a chart it brings warrior energy. If a person is a lawyer ; it can also nullify - as the 'fighter' energy gets utilised

I'm not a Manglik but have Mars in second house - which is also house of speech - I can be extremely harsh tongued - people are scared of me, if I fight the other person is dead 😆

I have practically zero knowledge about this, but are you saying that a Manglik lawyer by profession need not marry a tree or a pot?

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aekiel

I have practically zero knowledge about this, but are you saying that a Manglik lawyer by profession need not marry a tree or a pot?

As per some, people follow different schools of thought. Astrology is a very diverse subjects and there are many different kind of astrology in vedic astro itself.  

Its said Manglik dosha gets cancelled if you marry after 28, second marriages, if both are mangliks, if mars itself is weak in a chart.

In reality kundli matching is more complicated than that & most people don't even have accurate birth time to begin with. Its not a definite science and few astrologers can make accurate predictions. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Previous DT Khatam 😲 Serf dinner Karne gayi thi yaar 🤔 

OMG DT title  Thanks @Admin (Sorry I don't know your name) for taking this suggestion of mine into consideration 🤗 ❤️

What's the discussion? Rhea k bachche ka baap Kon Hai? 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aekiel

Planets etc are just energies. How you utilise them is upto you. A saint and a terrorist can have similar combinations. Barring a few, 90% people also have free will. A good astrologer will tell you - this is how your chart is, different guns etc making your personality and this is the life you are given - how you utilise it is always up to you. Someone with a strong mars - can use his/her warrior personality to fight for the underprivileged or terrorise people.  

However,I feel astrology is helpful in pin pointing your flaws, and can tell you the time period which can be hard for you in the future - so one can be careful.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, she did. 

People marry pots also and they are thrown in river later.

the logic is - Manglik (mars) dosha can create yogas of separation divorce - so doing this small totka can help. Since Mars is a warrior planet - harsh, if placed in houses related to marriage in a chart it brings warrior energy. If a person is a lawyer ; it can also nullify - as the 'fighter' energy gets utilised. 

I'm not a Manglik but have Mars in second house - which is also house of speech - I can be extremely harsh tongued - people are scared of me, if I fight the other person is dead 😆

Hey thanks for the information 🤗

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yes, it seems so. They should have made dadi a bit grey and not an outright villain. She could be thankful to Ishqi but still because of Savitri wanted to send Ishqi off. 

Exactly. Remember in the earlier episodes she was very warm towards Ishqi and was so impressed with her. It all went south after Daadi saw her taking care of Savitri. It makes sense to me if she wants Ishqi out of their lives for this reason only but turning her completely negative seems a bit too much.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

As per some, people follow different schools of thought. Astrology is a very diverse subjects and there are many different kind of astrology in vedic astro itself.  

Its said Manglik dosha gets cancelled if you marry after 28, second marriages, if both are mangliks, if mars itself is weak in a chart.

In reality kundli matching is more complicated than that & most people don't even have accurate birth time to begin with. Its not a definite science and few astrologers can make accurate predictions. 

Fascinating!

I wonder if Ahaan will use the Aishwarya reference in the show- if she could, why not you Ishqi? 😃

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well Dadi only wants look out for herself so I’m not surprised - she will be getting the surprise because she thinks Ahaan’s heart is only in process of melting - she doesn’t know he has been considering Ishqaan as one since quite sometime and with recent revelations all her blackmails will be useless so she will use other evil schemes. This reminds me of a Pk show I watched ... but rather dadi it was the FL’s father.

Also I want Rhea’s secret lover to come into the picture as well  ... I’m sure she was two timing with just another guy rather multiple guys. I hope it turns out that she in fact loves the other guy but only playing with Ahaan as per family’s wishes. 

I still think regardless of Dadi, Ishqi will walk away from Ahaan and Of course he will go after her. 

I don’t want to enter the Manglik discussion as I’m not from the same culture etc and I wouldn’t want to offend someone’s beliefs. All I hope for is we see a bridge between 2 school of thoughts, which is quite normal in any marriage.