Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #7 Pal Pal Dil ke Paas - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Ye bhi hua? 

Mahaepisode tha kya? How the heck they showed so many things in a thirty minutes episode? 🤔

21 minutes😆 22 at the most

Originally posted by kankabhor

Today Sarla said Ishqi Ahaan pe dore dalti ha. What would be her reaction in Ishqaan wedding?🤣

Weddding babut dur ho gaya..when Ahaan will announce their wedding tsb dekhna🤣

Sarla 'maine kaha tha na ye Ishqi dore dalti hai Ahaan pe..bechari Rhea ki zindagi barbaad kardi.. pehle Mayank ab Rhea'😆

Originally posted by aekiel

There was some rumour about Aishwarya marrying a tree before she tied the knot with Abhishek (she's also apparently a Manglik)

Oh yes I read about that too. A lot of big celebs believe in the maanglik thing and get their DILs married to different things

Originally posted by rubys07

Someone tell me how can Rhea be pregnant, wasn't she with Ahaan for the last 7+ months (leap+ pre-leap)? This story is progressing TOO fast for my likingsmiley37 

She was sleeping around as Ahaan was disinterested in her😆

Originally posted by aekiel

There was some rumour about Aishwarya marrying a tree before she tied the knot with Abhishek (she's also apparently a Manglik)

Yeah, she did. 

People marry pots also and they are thrown in river later.

the logic is - Manglik (mars) dosha can create yogas of separation divorce - so doing this small totka can help. Since Mars is a warrior planet - harsh, if placed in houses related to marriage in a chart it brings warrior energy. If a person is a lawyer ; it can also nullify - as the 'fighter' energy gets utilised. 

I'm not a Manglik but have Mars in second house - which is also house of speech - I can be extremely harsh tongued - people are scared of me, if I fight the other person is dead 😆

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

Weddding babut dur ho gaya..when Ahaan will announce their wedding tsb dekhna🤣

Sarla 'maine kaha tha na ye Ishqi dore dalti hai Ahaan pe..bechari Rhea ki zindagi barbaad kardi.. pehle Mayank ab Rhea'😆

I want Ahaan to shut her once and for all. He can tell main dore dalta tha Ishqi nai🤣

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

People who have planet of love/passion/marriage venus placed with Mars w/c is fiery energy  will mostly have love marriage. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago

Kostin: How likely is it for Daadi to die of natural causes? 🤔

That precap made me so. angry. Like, this woman isn't even the least bit grateful. Do you not realize what big of a favor Ishqi did? 

And now we might have Ishqi saying something to Ahaan that will make him think he lost his last chance at love so bhaisaab be dukhi aatma🥺

She probably had an episode with someone in the past three months. (Her stomach would have showed up no had it been before that) 

I watched a bit when her mother says - chup chap wait kar rahi ho Tum? Jo tumne gul khilaye uska kya!

It seems either out of consent or accidental but definitely not forced.

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kankabhor

I want Ahaan to shut her once and for all

Sanskaari Ahaan se na ho payega Ishqi hi karegi😆