Kya Ahaan ko pata hai

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 days ago

Kya Ahaan ko pata hai he loves Ishqi ?smiley36


Woh hand kiss "grateful" wala kiss tha na smiley44


If he realized he loves ishqi why are they going ahead with all these functionssmiley37

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by adithyan


Kya Ahaan ko pata hai he loves Ishqi ?smiley36


Woh hand kiss "grateful" wala kiss tha na smiley44


If he realized he loves ishqi why are they going ahead with all these functionssmiley37


family pratishtha and stuff

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by adithyan


Kya Ahaan ko pata hai he loves Ishqi ?smiley36


Woh hand kiss "grateful" wala kiss tha na smiley44


If he realized he loves ishqi why are they going ahead with all these functionssmiley37

He knows he loves her, but he doesn't know she has feelings too. He thought she did and that is why she broke off her wedding. Now that it is clear, he thinks she doesn't have any feelings.

Plus, from the look of Rhea and her mom, they will do something to increase pressure to get the ball rolling towards quick wedding. 

That sonogram picture looked as if the baby is about 5 - 6 months into pregnancy. Either the team has no idea about these things or Rhea is a super woman who doesn't show till the last month of pregnancy. smiley37

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by Champa2012


He knows he loves her, but he doesn't know she has feelings too. He thought she did and that is why she broke off her wedding. Now that it is clear, he thinks she doesn't have any feelings.

Plus, from the look of Rhea and her mom, they will do something to increase pressure to get the ball rolling towards quick wedding. 

That sonogram picture looked as if the baby is about 5 - 6 months into pregnancy. Either the team has no idea about these things or Rhea is a super woman who doesn't show till the last month of pregnancy. smiley37

Rhea is a robot 😆 


Posted: 5 days ago

Ahaan ko pta toh hai he loves her but acceptance nai hai abhi bhi. Bhai sahab toh abhi bhi denial mein hi hai shayad.

Posted: 5 days ago

Yeh ladke Ka likhai padai Dadi ne ki hai. Aur kya hoga. Main ishqi ki jagah hoti to jis haat mein Chuma tha Usi se mukka mar deti. 🤓

Edited by dieforasr - 5 days ago
Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by DaffodilsNew


Ahaan ko pta toh hai he loves her but acceptance nai hai abhi bhi. Bhai sahab toh abhi bhi denial mein hi hai shayad.


That fear of losing her should have got him out of the phase 


Posted: 4 days ago

Nandram, nandkishori aane ke bad me Ahaan ko nai pata hoga if he loves Ishqismiley36


Ishk Par Zor Nahi 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Kya kya khaati ho!

pencil Eemasnia   stackexchange 2   eye 575

Eemasnia 2 575 1 months ago Eemasnia
heartbroken ahaan in airport

pencil adithyan   stackexchange 9   eye 1248

adithyan 9 1248 5 days ago rubys07
The reason Ahaan is behaving the way he is

pencil DaffodilsNew   stackexchange 2   eye 404

DaffodilsNew 2 404 6 days ago dipali13
Unshakable Trust and Unconditional Support | Ishqi and Ahaan | OS

pencil IAdoreYou   stackexchange 26   eye 1293

IAdoreYou 26 1293 4 days ago Sonia.himk
Ishqi - Ahaan Relationship - My take

pencil Piccadilly   stackexchange 30   eye 1995

Piccadilly 30 1995 4 days ago Piccadilly

Topic Info

8 Participants 9 Replies 947Views

Topic started by adithyan

Last replied by Monstuholic

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP