Anokhi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone know how I can read the Fanfic "the hands of Time"? I recently found sandhya's blog but it has only 6 chapters up. And from all the search up, I realized it's an old story, previously been posted on IF and removed. I'm assuming it's completed? Does anyone have any info about whether or not she is gonna continue it on her blog? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anokhi01

Does anyone know how I can read the Fanfic "the hands of Time"? I recently found sandhya's blog but it has only 6 chapters up. And from all the search up, I realized it's an old story, previously been posted on IF and removed. I'm assuming it's completed? Does anyone have any info about whether or not she is gonna continue it on her blog? 

It was not complete previously too when it was on IF, though there were more chapters than 6. Sandhya plans to continue it on her blog and she'll do it at her convenience. I'm sure you'll agree its not an easy time for anyone all around. 

Edited by kizh72 - 2 years ago
Anokhi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kizh72

It was not complete previously too when it was on IF, though there were more chapters than 6. Sandhya plans to continue it on her blog and she'll do it at her convenience. I'm sure you'll agree its not an easy time for anyone all around. 

Ah okay! Thanks for letting me know.