Review on yesterday episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched and tbh i didn't like the episode...first thing too much negative people who only knows to talk about ishqi.like for me guls previous shows had more comedy or lighter moments compare to this show... initial episode were good but now it has become so negative...ahaan was upset ishqi didnt thank him but why must she,in a way he tells her he's engaged but still he must interfere in her life...dude what thehell do you want from ishqi...you hate her yet go after her leaving or rather hiding from rhea...and dadi tells her i will explain and support you as if ahaan will listen to her

Sonu i still dont get it why is she hiding from her husband.i cant believe she is so dumb.doesnt think of the consequences if raj finds out from someone else or sarla her marriage will definitely be broken.im glad ishqi told her i stayed quiet for a reason but now you should tell the truth to raj...i hope sarla finds out and threatens her then malhotra family will understand what ishqi went through

Ishqi another mahan women.what was the need of you to go to that creep.when will she stop being goody goody two shoes🤦 i mean i get it you want to throw chappals on him,i do too but used her brains and take action.precap was heropanti ahan comes and help ishqi but my question remains if her gets to know what mayank did to sonu..

I just hope episodes after this have lighter moments..i am sick of constant insults of ishqi and ishqi tears...it gets annoying after a certain point.sorry for the long rant i just had to get it out

It’s okay - the show has become much more serious of late… there were much more fun moments between the siblings etc before. And now Rhea is potentially a negative character too so the good vs negative character ratio is changing.. I’ve also noticed some pacing issues and maybe editing issues (like the mausa confession the episode before) - so it’s not perfect..but they are probably working in difficult situations with having to change storylines to fit with COVID etc and They’ve done pretty well to still make it flow..

I agree the Ahaan-ishqi scene was a bit frustrating also but it was necessary to show his angst too - he’s all over the place atm not at all logical and this should lead him to some realisations…

I must say I’m impressed at how quickly they are resolving the misunderstandings and a lot seems to happen each episode so the potential for happier moments are hopefully coming up as well. Also although there were lighter moments before there were many hidden things and that had to come out at some point so it’s good most of it is coming out now.
Even if Ahaan doesn’t find out the full truth it seems he trusts ishqi over mayank so I feel pleased that the drama is moving forward with less dragging and as for lighter moments.. I am not sure it will be like before with all that’s happened but I hope there will be more happier scenes esp when Ishqi goes back to being her usual self! 

Originally posted by shootingstars

It’s okay - the show has become much more serious of late… there were much more fun moments between the siblings etc before. And now Rhea is potentially a negative character too so the good vs negative character ratio is changing.. I’ve also noticed some pacing issues and maybe editing issues (like the mausa confession the episode before) - so it’s not perfect..but they are probably working in difficult situations with having to change storylines to fit with COVID etc and They’ve done pretty well to still make it flow..

I agree the Ahaan-ishqi scene was a bit frustrating also but it was necessary to show his angst too - he’s all over the place atm not at all logical and this should lead him to some realisations…

I must say I’m impressed at how quickly they are resolving the misunderstandings and a lot seems to happen each episode so the potential for happier moments are hopefully coming up as well. Also although there were lighter moments before there were many hidden things and that had to come out at some point so it’s good most of it is coming out now.
Even if Ahaan doesn’t find out the full truth it seems he trusts ishqi over mayank so I feel pleased that the drama is moving forward with less dragging and as for lighter moments.. I am not sure it will be like before with all that’s happened but I hope there will be more happier scenes esp when Ishqi goes back to being her usual self! 

Honestly im also shocked of the fast paced episode...gul seems to be on the race to show progress which is something new🤣🤣....never i seen any of her shows this face