RANT POST for writers and Makers on how they handle characters!!

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I do want to write a long post but I don't want my brain to get fried!! So trying to keep this short

1) Blind Copy- Paste of KD by Writers. Makers and writers are taking undue advantage of audience.

What's the point of making a remake of a show if you just copy paste? Makers could have just translated KD. No one bothered to watch it then I guess.

2) writers, Why can't you write some original scenes? Like you did with naag nadi date! I am sure audience loved it! Like you did with Harini! I didn't watch KD but came to know that devi tai had a son in the original version. Read something about devi tai attempting suicide in original version. I am glad that you removed/modified all that.

Writers, I have a question for you. Is your creativity limited only to all the other characters excluding sairat? I think you have an allergy to sairat romantic scenes. I remember, some of us in the forum were to excited to see that head massage scene of sairat ..it was abruptly cut short!! Why? Instead you threw pakhi's scenes on us!!  

What's the point of being a writer if you just want to translate the dialogues and copy paste? Additionally, you remove/ abruptly end good sairat scenes too!!

Makers, why did you hire writers? You could have hired translators instead.

3) VIRAT'S CHARACTER ARC

During Ladakh trip track, when Bhavani kaku questioned virat that why is he taking sai along? He replied..why do you want to send pakhi outside? When she replied something about Pakhi's relaxation and all.. immediately virat questioned that.. don't sai need relaxation too?? Something like that! I don't remember the exact dialogue! Sairat relationship started with emotional connection and then slowly drifted to physical attraction and love ( for virat)

That's the virat I signed up for!!!!!!

You reduced virat to a pathetic, selfish and spineless guy!! Just because he don't want his name to be associated with pakhi, he remained silent when everyone is insulting sai!!! That is really SELFISH!!!

All this Mistake-Apology-rinse-repeat won't work !!!

A mistake committed again and again is never worth apologising!!!

I am very disappointed the way writers handled virat's character over the last two episodes. He cannot be redeemed in my eyes! I can't digest the fact the same virat who raised that question about relaxation during Ladakh trip stood like a statue when his family prey on his innocent wife that too the girl he loves for asking the right questions!!!

Another problem I have with writers, whenever virat has to scold sai, you gave him ott voice and full dialogues and emotions and all!!! 

When virat has to scold pakhi, virat has no voice at all!!!!!!! Why?  I noticed this many times!!! All we get is a Bas Pakhi!! And some not so intense dialogues!!! I feel that virat scolding pakhi is not upto the mark when compared to virat scolding sai!!

As much I like to deny it, I can't help but think that pakhi is writers and makers favourite character and the other factors like off-screen equation and all are the reason behind this!!!

4) PATRALEKHA

Makers and writers, when will you understand that PATRALEKHA IS NOT THE VICTIM!! 

What is that background music when virat scolds her and tells her that he loves sai? STOP THAT! It makes me want to Puke!

PATRALEKHA IS THE GIRL WHO WANT TO BREAK VIRAT'S RELATIONSHIP WITH SAI!!  As she stated in one of the episodes, she didn't get the  man she loved that's why she wants virat to not get the girl he loves!!  She wants him to go through the same like she is going through!!!

All these haldi waala doodh scene and that hand holding scene during hug....🤢👎🏼

WRITERS, YOU ARE WRITING SHIT IN NAME OF CARE AND CONCERN!!!

Lastly, I hope the TRP falls for this particular week episodes.. because even TRP AUNTIES DON'T LIKE THE WAY SAI IS TREATED JUST BECAUSE SHE ASKED THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!!

I hope makers and writers stalk this forum and read this post!!!!

That's it from my side!!

Do share your thoughts!!!

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

I do want to write a long post but I don't want my brain to get fried!! So trying to keep this short

1) Blind Copy- Paste of KD by Writers. Makers and writers are taking undue advantage of audience.

What's the point of making a remake of a show if you just copy paste? Makers could have just translated KD. No one bothered to watch it then I guess.

2) writers, Why can't you write some original scenes? Like you did with naag nadi date! I am sure audience loved it! Like you did with Harini! I didn't watch KD but came to know that devi tai had a son in the original version. Read something about devi tai attempting suicide in original version. I am glad that you removed/modified all that.

Writers, I have a question for you. Is your creativity limited only to all the other characters excluding sairat? I think you have an allergy to sairat romantic scenes. I remember, some of us in the forum were to excited to see that head massage scene of sairat ..it was abruptly cut short!! Why? Instead you threw pakhi's scenes on us!!  

What's the point of being a writer if you just want to translate the dialogues and copy paste? Additionally, you remove/ abruptly end good sairat scenes too!!

Makers, why did you hire writers? You could have hired translators instead.

3) VIRAT'S CHARACTER ARC

During Ladakh trip track, when Bhavani kaku questioned virat that why is he taking sai along? He replied..why do you want to send pakhi outside? When she replied something about Pakhi's relaxation and all.. immediately virat questioned that.. don't sai need relaxation too?? Something like that! I don't remember the exact dialogue! Sairat relationship started with emotional connection and then slowly drifted to physical attraction and love ( for virat)

That's the virat I signed up for!!!!!!

You reduced virat to a pathetic, selfish and spineless guy!! Just because he don't want his name to be associated with pakhi, he remained silent when everyone is insulting sai!!! That is really SELFISH!!!

All this Mistake-Apology-rinse-repeat won't work !!!

A mistake committed again and again is never worth apologising!!!

I am very disappointed the way writers handled virat's character over the last two episodes. He cannot be redeemed in my eyes! I can't digest the fact the same virat who raised that question about relaxation during Ladakh trip stood like a statue when his family prey on his innocent wife that too the girl he loves for asking the right questions!!!

Another problem I have with writers, whenever virat has to scold sai, you gave him ott voice and full dialogues and emotions and all!!! 

When virat has to scold pakhi, virat has no voice at all!!!!!!! Why?  I noticed this many times!!! All we get is a Bas Pakhi!! And some not so intense dialogues!!! I didn't feel that virat scolding pakhi is not upto the mark when compared to virat scolding sai!!

As much I like to deny it, I can't help but think that pakhi is writers and makers favourite character and the other factors like off-screen equation and all are the reason behind this!!!

4) PATRALEKHA

Makers and writers, when will you understand that PATRALEKHA IS NOT THE VICTIM!! 

What is that background music when virat scolds her and tells her that he loves sai? STOP THAT! It makes me want to Puke!

PATRALEKHA IS THE GIRL WHO WANT TO BREAK VIRAT'S RELATIONSHIP WITH SAI!!  As she stated in one of the episodes, she didn't get the  man she loved that's why she wants virat to not get the girl he loves!!  She wants him to go through the same like she is going through!!!

All these haldi waala doodh scene and that hand holding scene during hug....🤢👎🏼

WRITERS, YOU ARE WRITING SHIT IN NAME OF CARE AND CONCERN!!!

Lastly, I hope the TRP falls for this particular week episodes.. because even TRP AUNTIES DON'T LIKE THE WAY SAI IS TREATED JUST BECAUSE SHE ASKED THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!!

I hope makers and writers stalk this forum and read this post!!!!

That's it from my side!!

Do share your thoughts!!!

our question are never being answered i don't understand one thing is this show only remake their are other shows too which has been modifies

Odd-ball thumbnail

Tagging a few!! If interested, please share your thoughts! I would love to hear them! I If not interested,then sorry to tag you!

Odd-ball thumbnail
Originally posted by: appisuri

our question are never being answered i don't understand one thing is this show only remake their are other shows too which has been modifies

Sadly! We are not getting any answers!! They will only listen to us when the TRP falls! I guess three other shows of this channel are remakes too! I don't follow them! No idea!

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Sadly! We are not getting any answers!! They will only listen to us when the TRP falls! I guess three other shows of this channel are remakes too! I don't follow them! No idea!

Hey Kavya, leaving in a few minutes ,so will reply in afternoon❤️

Odd-ball thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Hey Kavya, leaving in a few minutes ,so will reply in afternoon❤️

No problem shristhi!! Take your time❤️

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's time to face reality that Sairat is broken beyond redemption by makers. Whatever the reason they show now for Sai to still stay in that toxic house is not at all convincing. 

Odd-ball thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubbly12

It's time to face reality that Sairat is broken beyond redemption by makers. Whatever the reason they show now for Sai to still stay in that toxic house is not at all convincing. 

Makers build a beautiful story of sairat...but when the story is at the highest point - this point at where virat already realised his love for sai and tried to confess..when sai is just starting to take steps towards virat,they ruined it all! just because of their obsession to copy paste blindly and for the non-existent love triangle

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The writers have made Virat’s character graph really shaky. Like they described Virat one way and are depicting him the other way.

Like they only have creativity to add extra didi scenes and make Virat mild with her, like if you copying KD, copy is properly na, make Virat shout at Pakhi the way Rono did at Roopkotha but no you won’t. The makers are truly biased towards Pakhi.

Like I don’t understand why do you have a problem with your own lead couple, like always cutting their scenes short and unnecessarily adding extra scenes with the other character

Patralekha is a conniving manipulative b*tch and you still victimise her 😡

123ni thumbnail

Kuch nhi ho sakta writer or makers ka.... Ye virat k scane KD se  hubahu copy karte hai....

Pr jese hi pakhi ki turn aati hai to makers or writer apna dimag use karne lag jate hai or jayada se jayada scane dete hai pakhi ko.... 

Makers ka ye pakhi prem serial ko le dubega... 

Pakhi victim nhi hai show ki balki mastermind hai.... 

Or mene to iss weak serial dekha hi nhi sirf written update se kaam chalaya hai so I wish iss weak ki trp kam ho jaye  taki makers ka pakhi prem kam ho or serial k leads pr focus kare taki inka serial aacha chale....

Vese koi mind mat karna jb v mein pakhi ko serial me rota hua dekhti hu to mujhe lagta hai ki ek jor ka thappad lagau taki aache se ro le real wala naki banaabti aasu( crocodile tears) jb dekho tb iski aakhon me jhuthe aasu bhare hi rahte hai.... 

Day by day i hate pakhi character......  

KD me Rupkotha kafi better thi vo rono se itna chipakti nhi thi  ... Usme thodi to self-respect thi.... 

Yaha pakhi me self-respect naam ki koi cheez hi nhi hai...badi besharm hai pakhi...Kavi haldi doodh dene k bahane chipakti hai to kafi kuch to kavi kuch..... Chii