Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

That show down sai created for 3 episode all of them were useless.. No one take her revealing the truth seriously even her supporters..her logic and dialogue were so poorly written that sometimes i feel she was just saying same thing again and again which no one in the family even bother to hear..what a waste of time..tindin se baas drama hua jiska koi impactful result nehi..this time sai's dialogues were looks so poor and lame to me..ek hi baat sach,jhut,sawal bla bla..there were so many logical scope to handle this situation but it seems she was just saying anything and flowing with emotion without any logic and what to say abt others..none of their action or dialogue were up to the mark..so boring and useless track which wasted three episode without any result.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Momrin

That show down sai created for 3 episode all of them were useless.. No one take her revealing the truth seriously even her supporters..her logic and dialogue were so poorly written that sometimes i feel she was just saying same thing again and again which no one in the family even bother to hear..what a waste of time..tindin se baas drama hua jiska koi impactful result nehi..this time sai's dialogues were looks so poor and lame to me..ek hi baat sach,jhut,sawal bla bla..there were so many logical scope to handle this situation but it seems she was just saying anything and flowing with emotion without any logic and what to say abt others..none of their action or dialogue were up to the mark..so boring and useless track which wasted three episode without any result.. 

Sai ko mila kya in sabse coz she stayed back in d house.

Momrin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Sai ko mila kya in sabse coz she stayed back in d house.

Exactly what did she gain doing all this? She should have talk to virat in closed door rather making all this drama in front of that useless family.. What she thought?  She will reveal the truth and family will be shoked and scold pakhi and show sympathy towards her?? Don't she know how much this family dislike her?? What is the point telling the truth in front of them?? She should have discuss all this with virat alone and not give any attention to pakhi in the breakfast scene or even better she should move out if she can't tolerante pakhi-virat past and current relation.. Makers just dragged the show by doing all these truth of pakhi and virat revealing drama nothing else..no strong track or anything came out from all this rather than butchering sai-virat...

Edited by Momrin - 2 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

round and round in a circle with no end in sight

i wish Virat had voiced some opinion when Aai and Mohit supported Sai

Pakhi is on a train of her own ðŸ˜•

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly what did she gain doing all this? She should have talk to virat in closed door rather making all this drama in front of that useless family.. What she thought?  She will reveal the truth and family will be shoked and scold pakhi and show sympathy towards her?? Don't she know how much this family dislike her?? What is the point telling the truth in front of them?? She should have discuss all this with virat alone and not give any attention to pakhi in the breakfast scene or even better she should move out if she can't tolerante pakhi-virat past and current relation.. Makers just dragged the show by doing all these truth of pakhi and virat revealing drama nothing else..no strong track or anything came out from all this rather than butchering sai-virat...

I read somewhere  sai was jealous , insecure & possesive that's why she created this drama ðŸ¤ª

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be the whole point was to show that now the thought that Virat still bears love in his heart for Pakhi hurts Sai a lot. If we think about it, in the beginning she used to say they can go and sit in Pakhi’s room and talk late at night or have dinner together or in another case- even said she doesn’t mind if they go to Ladakh together - even then she believed they love each other and even now she does. 

The difference is that Sai herself has changed . Despite everyone’s horrified expressions, Sai said nothing new today that hasn’t been said before in one way or the other . But may be she was hoping Virat would speak up and say he doesnot feel anything for Pakhi or that Pakhi is just his brother’s wife for him. 

That’s the only way it makes sense to me . Another thought is that they set this scene up for some sort of major thing later. Personally I am hoping it’s for Samrat to come along and prove Sai right. 

I just hope it wasn’t for nothing ðŸ˜­

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 2 years ago
Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As always Sai was minding her own business till they all started scratching and goading her. That’s always how she gets drawn in to fight. And once she starts then she cannot back down - earlier in her fury she has accused BK of wanting to set up Pakhi and Virat because BK believes Samrat will not come back. 

And on top of all the money accusation came Pakhi’s accusation of how Virat slept on the couch because of her and this reminded her of all the hurt inside her from the day before when she saw them together and heard Virat confirm that he had given Pakhi a vaada. 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The point is for Pakhi to be the victim and Sai to be the bad guy as usual.  I feel like I’m watching an Ekta Kapoor serial where the bad guy/gal is Ekta’s favorite and gets favoritism from the production house.  Pakhi always starts with Sai, she gets to spend time with Sai’s husband behind everyone’s back, but Sai is always viewed as the bad one.  Samrat needs to come back and settle the truth once and for all.  Virat has been called spineless.  How can you expect a snake to have a spine?  He’s a sneaky snake to house his wife and gf in the same place, to have enjoyed Pakhi’s attention and now to play the victim about their relationship when he realizes he prefers his wife. I wish Sai would go and meet someone else at least for awhile.  Pakhi yet again in Virat and Sai’s bedroom in precap is the heights of disgusting!

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I read somewhere  sai was jealous , insecure & possesive that's why she created this drama ðŸ¤ª

that’s what Pakhi was saying

Momrin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fj08

round and round in a circle with no end in sight

i wish Virat had voiced some opinion when Aai and Mohit supported Sai

Pakhi is on a train of her own ðŸ˜•

Pakhi and virat behave as if their relationship is so pure on the other hand sai behave as of she has nothing to do with them but still creat huge drama without any logic she just blabber whatever came to her mind which no body in the house pay any attention.. Even aai and mohit didn’t pay any attention to her accusation to virat and pakhi..they are just like you are virats wife in our eyes and we want u both together even if he cheats on u..and Virat was so spineless and behaved as if he is so clueless..each and every positive characters were let down..and negative jo hai wo to shuru se hi aise the at least they were consistence..