Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

I wanna strangle bhavani and KBA.... SO ANGRY 

There is only word for both of them Devar……

Pearl3008 thumbnail

Virat is such a spineless. Everyone is keep insulting Sai, calling her liar, shameless while she is saying truth. Agreed that may be she should not have tell everyone about their internal matters like this, but remember that it was pakhi who had started the fight. 

If virat is claiming that he loves sai and if really does what he says, he should have spoken up himself long time ago before this fight got so ugly. He has no courage to accept his own deeds, no spine to stand up, useless fellow. He tells all Bullshit to pakhi alone, but when it comes to support his wife (that to when she is talking truth), he is mum as if he has no voice.

If there is any award for most disgusting family which is full of lies, full of shamelessness, chavan family should get the first award. Of course Kaku, ninand will support pakhi, cause that is what they both having their illicit affair. So why won't they support pakhi? 

Not sure why Indian Entertainment is allowing to showcase such show on television where people watch it with their family. It is just passing the wrong message to people. 

If they want to show such concept, go to OTT. I am sure they will have enough audiance over there.

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well said my dear.....I'm starting to lose interest now... Sai should have been studying law instead...that would Ayesha would play herself..lol