The airport scene..listen to the background music..

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/uS30Y4fInDg

I assume  option 1..ishki  had serious head injury from that mayank danda..needs to go another hospital for brain scanning which is not in Diu hospital πŸ˜… 

2...after she discharged from hospital she left coz she had enough from this gang...as masi and kartik r in the airport too..masi is very worried look..

I would go for option 2..coz background music is ..jab we met sad song is playing i guess she just left ..happy for this seriously..πŸ‘πŸΌu go girlπŸ‘

Ahu lalla very sad ..now its ur turn go find her give her respect, happiness back ..πŸ™„

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Ek baat samaj mein nahi ayi why did he dress like a pilot later πŸ€£. That pic was for this show right? as usual when there is no logic it must be imagination πŸ€ͺ 

Originally posted by ishqaanshivi

Ek baat samaj mein nahi ayi why did he dress like a pilot later πŸ€£. That pic was for this show right? as usual when there is no logic it must be imagination πŸ€ͺ 

he applied for pilot job for a change😊 thus  ...he needs to go for interview in his pilot uniform outfit..πŸ˜‚ 

The pilot one is a BTS pic not a still from the episode. It must be Ishqi’s imagination like at the beginning of the post-leap where she was seeing Aahan everywhere.

Originally posted by kinu17

https://youtu.be/uS30Y4fInDg

I assume  option 1..ishki  had serious head injury from that mayank danda..needs to go another hospital for brain scanning which is not in Diu hospital πŸ˜… 

2...after she discharged from hospital she left coz she had enough from this gang...as masi and kartik r in the airport too..masi is very worried look..

I would go for option 2..coz background music is ..jab we met sad song is playing i guess she just left ..happy for this seriously..πŸ‘πŸΌu go girlπŸ‘

Ahu lalla very sad ..now its ur turn go find her give her respect, happiness back ..πŸ™„

3. She has amnesia & asked him Bhaisaab restroom kahan hai

I'm just amazed that Param managed to walk through those square hoops (on the floor) so smoothly. I would've definitely tripped over and died for sure πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rubys07

I'm just amazed that Param managed to walk through those square hoops (on the floor) so smoothly. I would've definitely tripped over and died for sure πŸ˜†

lalla  has versatile talents..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hilarious as usual. U rock girl with your imagination. Probably Our AVM the Mahan' disguised himself as pilot to be with his lady love sorry made hate because even when he will be dying for her he will tell her - Maine ye tumhare liye Nahi kiya Mayank k liye Kiya. Wo Nahi mar pasta to main mar Raha hu tumhare liye 

And that too without seeing. How much practice must have been required.... These actors do soooo much of hardwork yaar

Imagine, he’s in the plane & asking Ishki, baby idhar dekho, zoom krke dekhoπŸ€£πŸ˜‚