Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Reason behind Pakhi poking Sai

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A few wanted to know why Pakhi had to even poke Sai when she was leaving to college without having food even after knowing that Sai wouldn't back down or Sai wouldn't hesitate to reveal her truth.

Below is my analysis in case any of you are interested. I just felt this or thought while watching episode 212. 

Why did Pakhi even bring up the topic was what was bothering Sai? What did she benefit by telling everyone that Sai is upset because she had seen her and Virat talking?

I think what Pakhi was trying to do was cover up her talk with Virat, she started to secure her position, just to be safe so that people don't misunderstand her if Sai ever brings it up. 

By claiming that Sai has issues because she and Virat spoke, I think that she was trying to put all the blame on Sai so that no one believes Sai. 

She knew when to attack and thought that Sai will have no answers, will have no counter arguments. She thought that Sai wouldn't be able to reveal the actual reason and that is where she underestimated Sai. 

By doing this, she has made the family to question Sai thereby ensuring she and Virat continue to maintain their friendship with their permission. She knew that the elders would warn Sai not to get in between the friends and she will have a free gate pass to interfere in their life as she always used to. She has seen how Ninad, Omi and Kaku stood by her and questioned Sai as why should Sai have issues with Pakhi and Virat's relationship on the day Virat got discharged from hospital. She has just used that knowledge with confidence, well aware of that fact that all of them would help her. 

This will force Virat also to be nice with her. What I think is that she has noticed that Virat pushes her away whenever he has had issues with Sai, he keeps worrying that her talking to him or helping him will only make people to misunderstand them, mainly Sai misunderstand him.

She heard the conversation between Sai and Virat too and knows that Virat was trying to maintain distance with her so that Sai doesn't misunderstand him further, so that it doesn't become an issue between him and Sai. 

She didn't like him doing that, so by bringing up this topic, I feel that she has tried to put an end to Sai making an issue with Virat, using the elders of the family. 

She wanted to put Sai in a spot so that Sai has no choice but to accept their friendship and not raise issues with them talking in future which in turn would not make Virat maintain distance from her. I also think that she had tried to use this as an opportunity to drive Sai away from the house immediately because Kaku Ninad will not approve of Sai raising issues with hers and Virat's friendship. 

"Virat ki dekhbaal karne ka naatak karke iss ghar mein aayi aur tab se iss ghar pe raaj karne lagi"

She tried to remind them that she has to leave the house and that she had entered the house only to take care of Virat. She accused Sai to have entered the house using Virat's health as an excuse thinking that will trigger Sai and she will leave the house or take it more seriously to leave the house. 

She also didn't like what Ashwini spoke, couldn't tolerate hearing anything good about Sai and Virat's relationship, so decided to reveal that they are having issues because of which Virat slept on the couch. She ultimately wanted to put down Sai and make her look bad. Pakhi used it in such a way since she knew the family won't take it lightly and that is exactly what happened. They grew angry on Sai for Virat to have slept on the couch and blamed her for it. She wanted to make them think that she need not be even staying back in CN if Sai has no care for Virat.

Virat's feelings for Sai, his indifference towards Pakhi, his growing proximity between Sai and Virat, family's discussion about the next generation and Virat's anger on him the previous night at the couch has made her desperate to make this move. 

Anyway Pakhi has brought it upon herself, what do we do. She has seen Sai bringing it up without any hesitation on the PD lunch day, she has also heard from Virat that Sai thinks that there is something between the two. But back then, Virat wasn't aware of her feelings for him, she wasn't aware of Virat's feelings for Sai, she wasn't aware of what Virat thought about their past relationship and also Sai was not living in the house for a short period. I think she thought that since Sai was anyway going to leave the house, she might not fight back or question her a certain things.

Pakhi wanted to remind Sai that it is a marriage of deal as how Sai always claims it because she heard Sai question Virat in their room, she understood that Sai had issues with it. She was trying to let Sai know indirectly that nothing should matter to her "farak nahi padna chahiye ki Virat kisse baat kar raha hai kisse nahi". 

She was playing very smart there but she didn't know that Sai has started to develop feelings for Virat, Sai has feelings for Virat and so she won't tolerate it anymore, she won't be able to stop herself from acting possessive even if she wants to. Pakhi wanted to avoid exactly this, Sai to develop feelings for Virat or Sai to reciprocate Virat's feelings which is why she wanted to send her away as soon as possible. What better opportunity than this to turn everyone (leaving out Ashwini and Mohit) against Sai. 

Tagging just those who I remember wanted to know this. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Very Important point,  I guess  u are right because when she was doing chawkidari before sairat room she actually had fear on her face par Joe bhe hai she had brought upon it to herself aab bukhto 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appisuri

Very Important point,  I guess  u are right because when she was doing chawkidari before sairat room she actually had fear on her face par Joe bhe hai she had brought upon it to herself aab bukhto 

I have removed the first few points. May be you read them before I edited it. Do you also think she feared that Sai might reveal the truth to the family?

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laksh

I have removed the first few points. May be you read them before I edited it. Do you also think she feared that Sai might reveal the truth to the family?

No never I guess she never thought that sai would do that she just wanted to put her down but even I found her to be scared if I interpreted her reaction in a wrong way 

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Excellent 👏

She using sai anger ,sairat going to kiss that also effect pp.

KJSairat thumbnail

Nice analysis and that's exactly what I thought too! She knows that 'the elders' are in her favor. She thought that she was playing her cards rightly as she has inexhaustible support from Kaku n gang, but it backfired. She really really underestimated Sai, I wonder why because as you stated she knew that Sai has earlier also brought it up in public, not directly, but she definitely has. It's a known fact that Sai doesn't shy away from creating a scene, a havoc for whatever reasons. 

It may be an desperate attempt as a reaction on what she heard the night before and at Virat's reaction with haldi dudh. She knows that if it played out as she wanted to, even Virat wouldn't have the guts to go against Kaku n gang and he eventually would pay little more attention to her, atleast in front of everyone. 

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You know Laksh, initially I used to post a lot to understand this character coz it seemed layered to me. But over the time, especially because of the acting, I thought there's no point in decoding those expressions.

It's triggering to watch her. Maybe from the silbatta episode or the alta one, I really stopped myself to understand where she's coming from.

You know, during that Ladakh fiasco, the kind of looks she gave to Virat, I felt like a paagal seeing her. Then I came back to forum to realize that I am not the only one. I realized it's not just me who can't understand the expressive eyes' expressions.

But sometimes, I still try to understand this character coz her actions always impacts SaiRat. Since yesterday I was thinking of this reason behind her move and I completely agree with what you have mentioned. 

Also, I see that she can't stop herself from pitting against Sai. It's like, she can't leave a chance to prove that Sai is not worth the so called great family. When it's Sai, she always wants to win over her without realizing what she's doing. Though few of her moves seemed planned, her very urge to put down Sai makes her not think of the outcomes. Especially on how Sai will give it back to her, sooth sameth.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome post. I wish this one reaches all SM platforms and expose Didi’s game to throw Sai out of CN. Vile woman,faced the consequences but some people think that Sai didn’t gain anything by exposing the issue. I feel Sai really gained over Pakhi . However supportive CN elders are ,they will definitely look at things and scrutinise though they may not favour Sai over Pakhi. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry wrong posted

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As usual lakshmi bang on post, I loved loved loved it, I seriously no issues pakhi triggering sai, infact i wrote somewhere that she triggered and sai exploded, ab bhukto, 

what she did not imagined was Sai's outburst at the issue, she never thought Sai would bring her intention, her past in front of everyone, may be today they are not believing in Sai, but this things are such that the doubts always stays in mind