💝💛 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓼 โ™ก𝓯 𝓁โ™ก𝓋𝑒💛 💝

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lucien Schoenschrift CAT Regular   

10 YELLOW lillies exotic flower bouquet - Myflowergift

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ, ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ... ๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ ... ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š .....๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ, ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ. ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐“Ž . ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’.

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ,. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“๐“, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š! ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“, ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐‘’, ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”, ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น, ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐’ป๐“Š๐“....

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ. ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ป๐“Š๐“. ๐ป๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ.

๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ .. ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“๐“‚๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐ป๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”  ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“…๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐‘’.....

Online Birthday Cake Delivery Send Cakes to Delhi NCR Sameday & Midnight

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Online Meditation Teacher Training and Certification Program

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sutapasima thumbnail

I poured down my heartfelt B'day message to our beloved Madhuri...

Birthdays are nothing but milestones of what you have achieved in life. Your future is full of many more milestones, each marking a bigger achievement. I extend my warm and heartfelt wishes to one of the most kind hearted souls, our beloved Madhuri (@Viswasruti) with lots of love and warm wishes..! smiley27smiley31

My heartfelt wish for you on this special day is that the coming year goes well and may life treat you great in all the ways. That my wishes and words can't be bound to express.. Behind you now is yesterday and let your experience and knowledge pave the way, here's to you and to your success. We all know you will give it your best. 

So Happy, Happy Birthday

We wish you many more

and on this day to you we say

We know life has good things in store

Happy birthday show us your smile,

Your thoughtful nature makes you versatile.

Our lives are enriched with all your support,

Persistence and faith, you never abort.

Resilient and graceful, like a Lily of the Nile.

Always joyful and full of life,

Your love for others is always rife.

You live with the most humblest style.

Life lessons taught by simple example,

Patience you show is always ample.

When we need to talk, we just have to dial.

From the beginning we could count on you,

For you have always been honest and true.

Keep smiling alwaysโ€ฆ ! 

Here is a wish that says: Warm, happy hours be yours, Shadows are of passing note, But healing laughter cures. Be, therefore, ever joyful friend, Walk on gladsome feet towards tomorrow's brand new dawn..And promise sweet!! Happy Birthday Madhuri.. May you have a great year ahead with lots of happiness, success and enormous love!! smiley27smiley27

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHURI"..!!smiley40

With Lots of Love, 

Shaheen (@Home786)

Sutapasima thumbnail

ItsmeSehar

oye_nakhrewaali

Indira12

LizzieBennett

Here's a special song dedicated to you on your birthday! Hope you have an extra special and sweet day, a day that is as sweet as you! smiley27

https://youtu.be/2krvkcn_tF8

Ziva 

ImageImage

Shalini_Taarey

Putija

Happy Birthday Bff Happy Birthday Bestfriend GIF - HappyBirthdayBff HappyBirthdayBestfriend Bestie GIFs

Happy Birthday To My Friend GIF - HappyBirthday ToMyFriend ForYou GIFs

WITH BLESSINGS OF RADHAKRISHNA

Krishn Krishna GIF - Krishn Krishna Kaanha - Discover & Share GIFs

Krishna Images, Wallpaper, Photos, Pics And Graphics | Krishna janmashtami, Janmashtami images, Happy janmashtami image

brown dividers gif | Gif, Divider, Brown

SOME CAKE AND SWEETS TO SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Happy Birthday Cake - PicMix

Palakova | Athithigruha Foods

Sutapasima thumbnail

๐Ÿฐ  ๐ŸŽ€  ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐ŸŒธ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐Ÿ’ž๐’ป ๐“๐Ÿฉ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐“ˆ ...๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ป๐Ÿ˜๐“‡ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ 

๐“‰๐Ÿฉ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐ŸŒž๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ...

..๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐Ÿ˜ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ซ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น

๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‚๐Ÿ’™๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ป๐Ÿ˜๐“‡ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐Ÿฌ๐’ป ๐“Š๐“ˆ  ๐ŸŽ€  ๐Ÿฐ

Pineapple cake with fresh cream and topping silver bolls - CAKEJEE

Round Pineapple Flavour Birthday Cake, Rs 600 /kg Rutu Cake | ID: 23183610888

A Wedding Cake - Lemon Tart

Siddiquie thumbnail

Happy birthday to you๐Ÿค—

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Happiest of birthdays to one of the sweetest people I've known on IF! โค๏ธ

Your patience, kindness, wisdom and empathy for others are something I could learn from and imbibe! โค๏ธ

A whole lot of more Madhus in this world would definitely make it a better place! โค๏ธ

Three cheers for you, my friend, on your special day and may your tribe increase! ๐Ÿค—

Each day you never forget to wish me a Good Morning which I truly appreciate, and now as we share our common love for music, this association becomes even dearer to me! ๐Ÿค—

To add to all this, your writing skills are exemplary - the way you thread words together is literally magical! โค๏ธ

This comes from my heart - Happy Birthday, Madz! Enjoy your day with your loved ones! 

Sending you a lot of hugs and goodwill! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— 

Wishing you the best of everything and whatever your heart desires! โค๏ธ

Stay just as you are, you are very much loved and cherished! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Here's a song for you that I know you will enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2krvkcn_tF8

Edited by LizzieBennett - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Happy Birthday Madhuri ๐ŸŽ‰ Wishing you good health and Happiness ...Hope all your dreams come true ... Stay Blessed  โค๏ธ

Nice thread @Sutapa โค๏ธ

Amphitrite thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Madz!

Love you to the moon and back

Have an amazing year ahead of you

Beautiful thread Suta!